Chapter 9 Zalgo!?

(TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS EPISODE! MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND GORE)

-BEN's POV-

        I have been pretty sad since Silver has been gone... He can come back, but I don't know if he has the willpower.. Don't get me wrong! I believe in him fully, but when he told be about his past he explained how he lost his limbs. It was an attempt of suicide.. He had lost hope, and cut them off hoping to bleed out... So my worry is he doesn't 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 to come back. I don't know what I'd do if he never came back.. He's my only friend. My hope. He is my world... and... 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮..

-Silver's POV- 

         "𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.." That's what rang through my mind, but where did it come from? I feel like I've heard that voice before... but where? It felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. I run around a bit, and I feel.. well.. lighter? I feel stronger, but I can't explain it. Into the next door I go!

        I entered the next room, and there Zalgo was.. he turned to my direction.

"Ah! Silver, I've been wondering when you'd get here!"

"Huh- What d-do you mean...?"

" I mean I was killed by your little 'Boyfriend'" He said in an annoyed tone

"Who?-"

"Benjamin. I mean Benjamin. He and his little crew came to save you, and I got killed. It's. All. Your. 𝐅𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓."

"I'm so c-confused..."

He sighed, "What I'm trying to say is I'm going to fight you."

"o h-"

Zalgo then pulled out a demon blade and swung at me, but being the idiot he is left his back open, so I took my turn and stabbed him. "oOp", the bish forking died. Jk jk, the battle went on for a long time, since the stab didn't do much. High level demons have seven hearts, I only stabbed one. Then some thing odd happened... from behind him wires stabbed through the remaining six hearts, then he fell.

"F1nally th4t's-that'5 0v3r I w4s gett1ng tired of wai-w4iting...."

That's when I saw him..

"𝘽-𝘽𝙀𝙉?......"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count 337

We're getting close to the end! Only a few more chapters left to write, I hope you stay and read them, and if not, that's ok too!

Bye-Bye for now :D