Chapter 8 Purgatory???

(It's been about a month since Lost Silver had 'died')

-Slenderman's POV-

        Benjamin has had himself locked in his room ever since his last mission to get Lost Silver back. I'm not going to lie, I am worried about him. He is one of my strongest allies, being in a depressive episode like this is not good for his training or skills. I've been reading his mind from outside his door, and almost every time it's just the same thing, '"𝘏𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬... 𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦?..."'. From what I know, Silver can only come back if he passes all his trials in heaven, hell, or purgatory. Hopefully he comes back soon so Benjamin stops being so depressing.

-Silver's POV- (I told you he wasn't 'dead', Sebastian-)

        Black. Everywhere dark. That's all I could see, but then I heard the voice of a little girl.

"Heya! Welcome to your first trial! Yes, this may all be confusing to you, but rest assured you will be ok." She stated. My vision started to come back, I saw that I was in a plain, gray, foggy room.

"W-where am I?...." I asked

"In purgatory, silly! Don't you remember what happened?", flashbacks of Zalgo's demons leaving me to bleed out flooded my mind like BEN's tears flooded his cheeks- BEN! I NEED TO SEE HIM! 

"Is B-BEN here?....."

"Ohhh that blonde guy? Kinda, he was here a few years ago. Told me something about 'Zalgo', but enough of this chatter! Let's get on with the trial!"

"..W-what's the trial f-for?.."

"Showing you're worthy of getting a third chance on Earth, you 'died' somehow. Don't question the plot, child"

"O-ok?.. How do I win th-this 'trial'?"

"Simple! Just beat me in a battle! By the way... what's your name? I'm Sadie Benette!"

"G-Gold Ethans... but please just c-call me Silver"

"Alright, Silver! I challenge you to a battle!"

"Challenge accepted" And with that, the battle commenced. I used my Unknowns to form limbs again, since my limbs are technically Pokémon, I use Hidden Power, and Struggle on Sadie and surprisingly won.

"Good job... you defeated me...", A door appeared behind her, "Just remember the next person won't be as easy..", I was confused by this, but as long as I can see BEN again I'll do anything...

  "𝘐 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘉𝘌𝘕"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count 380

I hope you enjoyed, I'll get back to doing daily updates soon :D