Chapter 12: Was it really the end?

Hiya! Bet you didn't expect this, huh? Well anyways, I've gotten better at reading so I'm gonna add on to this book. As a fanfic reader myself I know how annoying it is to fine a sequel just to find out it isn't finished yet, so adding onto this is just easier for us both. -Zenith
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Lost Silver's POV-

        Ever since me and BEN got married I've gotten more comfortable with my actual name being used, "Gold". So that's what everyone calls me, so when I was  being spoken to this day I wasn't surprised until I saw who it was.

"Red?..." I spoke just above a whisper.

"Ethans. It's been a while, how are you?" Red said.

"..Why would you want to know? You're the reason I'm even here." I retorted.

"Well, anyways, I'm here to get advice." Red said in an embarrassed tone, turning his head away from me.

"Advice? From me? Are you kidding?" I laughed, "You got me to the point that I wanted to die, and you expect help? Are you fucking kidding?"

"You remember Steven? Yeah well... He's dead."

"Th-that... You're kidding, right? He's Steven he doesn't die-" I said with denial hanging over me like a rain cloud, "What d-does this have to do with a-advice.."

"I need help to take his spot. To be better than you both. You were amazing as a trainer, but you've been forgotten...I'll be the new top dog!" The man in the red cap said histerically.

"What the hell makes you think I'd help you with that?!" I shouted, gaining the attention of my husband who then walked outside.

"What the fuck is going on-" BEN says, cutting himself off. "WAIT- OMG RED?!? YOU'RE SO COOL I'VE ALWAYS BEEN SUCH A BIG FAN!"

'What the... He knows him?'

"Ohh you must be BEN! I was watching you during your Pokemon phase.." Red said, smiling.

"What's going on here?" I inquired.

"Before I became a huge Zelda dork, I was like, head over heels for Pokemon, my first game had Red as the protag" BEN happily said.

"Ah, ok..."

"So I really was forgotten, for a dork like BEN to not realize who I was off our first meeting..."

'But what if Red gets him because of this?.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Including 384 words, this new chapter is finished. I hope you'll stay for the rest, I'll be doing my regular updates on this just like before, having 3 new chapters per week. Though this week will only have 2 unless I gain hella motivation. Cya!