iii

S T A R T   S T O R Y

[ Y E S ]  O R N O

╭─────────────────────────────╮I SLAMMED THE LOCKER DOOR before walking to the lecture hall

I SLAMMED THE LOCKER DOOR before walking to the lecture hall. the heavy bag slowed my normal walking pace as i yawned softly. people all around me seemed to be as tired as me. after all, no one would be happy with a 7 am class.

well except for one person and his group of fangirls.

"rai-chan!"

i swore i almost ran as soon as i heard that. however remembering about my vanilla latte, i stopped in my tracks and hesitantly turned around and shot a forceful smile at the one and only, oikawa tooru.

"your vanilla latte, low fat milk, regular espresso, less ice with less sweetness, sweetie." oikawa said while handing me my drink and i squinted my eyes at him and after a few seconds, snatched the drink away from him.

"ugh, i'll treat you to lunch later alright?" i said as he followed me.

"i'm having lunch with iwa-chan!" oikawa said and i suddenly halted to a stop which caused him to eye me suspiciously. he raised an eyebrow at my sudden movement.

"w-what?" i stuttered upon hearing the name. i couldn't help but lose my cool when i heard it.

"i'm having lunch with iwa-chan. you wanna join? maybe you two could actually meet." he said and i parted my lips a bit, words wanting to come out but my body just refused to say anything.

"are you okay? did something happen between you two that i don't know about? wait what." he said with puppy eyes, begging for me to tell him what happened.

"um...okay well-"

"oikawa-kun! you're so handsome!"

as soon as i heard that, it was my cue to leave and run before his fangirls come and attack me. i didn't even knew these things still happen in university? i thought that they would have at least matured a bit right?

i slowly excused myself from the group that was crowding him with a iced latte in my hand before scrambling into the lecture room. i sat on our usual spot and saved a seat for oikawa and waved to several of my friends, and acquaintances.

i put on a grey jacket and sighed as i sunk down into my seat. i prepared my laptop to take down some notes and even prepared my phone to record down the lecturer's lesson for today.

"awh, rai-chan, you're so kind, you saved me a s-"

i put my hand onto oikawa's mouth to shut him up as people around us looked at both of us with a weird expression on their face.

"oikawa shut up. be quiet." i hissed in a quiet voice which caused him to raise his hands in surrender and quietly sit down beside me. he put on his fake glasses ( his reasoning is that it makes him focus more ) and slummed down into his seat, remaining quiet for the rest of the lecture.