( 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ) the terrified deer

'tattoo'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ALYSSA HAD A VERY DIFFERENT summer than what she had expected - she had thought that she would be with her brother, helping him and the pack out, but instead, she had been with her boyfriend every second of everyday, the two of them unable to spend any time apart due to the fact that their mate bond was increasing, and any time they spent away from each other, was incredibly hard, and they hated it. The two werewolves felt weaker when they weren't together, and it wasn't a feeling that was enjoyable; it felt like they were being torn apart when they spent time away from each other, and they tried to stick together as much as they could. She had her own room at Derek's new flat, or building, as she should say, but the girl enjoyed spending her time at Scott's, with him. Melissa didn't mind Alyssa staying round almost every night with her son, she knew about their bond, Deaton had explained it all to her, and was told that she can't stop them from seeing each other, or they'll grow weak - so in reality, she had no other choice but to allow them to be together.
Alyssa was grateful for Melissa letting her practically live at their home, she had offered to pay rent countless of times but every time she had been shot down; Melissa didn't want money from her, she was already doing enough by keeping her son happy, and that's all she could ever ask. Sure, she was still trying to get used to the whole werewolf thing, but overall, she was just glad that her son was okay, and dealing with everything in the best way he possibly can.

Derek wasn't exactly happy about his sister spending so much time with Scott, but just like Melissa, he knew that he couldn't do anything about it, just let it play out, and hope for the best. After all, he had his own problems to deal with; like the alpha pack, something that Scott and Alyssa had no idea about, wanting the two kids to have a good summer and act like teenagers for once. That's all Derek ever wanted for his sister, for her to have a semi-normal life, something she had never had due to the fact that she had been living with him and their sister, who was now dead. She never went to school, she never made any friends, and she never had any real fun, that is, until now. He could see the way she smiled around Scott, and the way she acted, and he could just tell that the two of them were in love - he used to be like that, he used to love someone too, but it all had a bad ending, and he hated to think of that happening to these two kids.
Either way, he kept the two of them out of the loop for this reason and this reason alone; to spend time together, to make the most of their time, because they never know when it's going to end, and that could be any day now. No one could tell the future.

Alyssa walked up to the tattoo shop with her hands in her jacket pocket, looking at the building in confusion and wondering to herself if she was completely imaging that she could sense Scott here; he hadn't told her where he was going, which was pretty strange of him to do, as the two of them went everywhere together now, and when he acted strange before he left, it made the girl feel uneasy, and she headed off in an instant to find out what he was up to. Obviously it wasn't anything bad - she could sense his emotions, and it wasn't guilt, or sadness, so she knew that he wasn't doing anything he shouldn't, in fact, Scott was excited, proud and happy. Alyssa just couldn't help but wonder what he was doing right now with Stiles.
Before the werewolf could even walk forwards to enter the tattoo shop, Scott had walked out, Stiles behind him, looking pretty ill, like he was just about to pass out onto the floor. Alyssa tilted her head in confusion, the second she saw that Scott's arm was wrapped up in a bandage, indicating that he had gotten a tattoo, but what he didn't know, was that wasn't how werewolves got their tattoos..