( 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ) finding boyd and cora

'fireflies'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

WHILST ALLISON AND SCOTT SPOKE about what the girls mother did to him, Alyssa kept her eyes glued onto the door in which Derek had left, waiting for him to come back with the news that Erica was in this bank somewhere, waiting for them to rescue her, but deep down in her gut, she knew that just wasn't the case. She didn't want to see Derek walk back into the room, she didn't want to find out if her friend was actually dead or alive; she just couldn't handle it; Alyssa may not have seen or spoken with Erica in a long time, but she still considered the girl like her sister, she had helped Erica through thick and thin, and she just didn't want to see something ever happen to her.
When her brother walked back into the room with a blonde girl in his arms, Alyssa immediately perked up, glad to see that Erica was okay, but when she saw the look on his face, her smile faded, and she instantly began shaking her head in denial. "Please don't tell me she's.." The girl spoke up, her voice breaking as she tried to hold her tears in, and when she felt Scott come up behind her, she couldn't hold them in any longer.

Erica was gone.

Alyssa hated that she didn't have any time to grieve on Erica, not when Boyd and Cora were out there during the full moon, fully shifted and out for blood — they couldn't let them kill anyone, and they didn't think twice before rushing after them to stop any killings. They were definitely faster than them, and the pack had a hard time keeping up with the two werewolves; Alyssa knew that they were up against something a lot bigger than them, when she and Scott had lost Boyd in the woods, having no idea as to where he had gone. "You lost them?" Derek asked his sister on the other end of the line, scoffing.

Alyssa rolled her eyes at her brothers tone, "Yeah, well, they're really fast." She told Derek, not knowing how he could judge them when these guys were fully wolfed out without seeing a full moon for so many months.

"Well, that wasn't exactly part of the plan." Derek replied, as Alyssa looked towards Scott for his help.

Scott nodded, heading towards the girl as she held up the phone, "We know that, which is why we think that we should stick together." He informed Derek, hoping that he would understand his point of view. "Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for two people to handle. We've got to do this together." Scott carried on, as Derek listened silently.

"Look, I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. Can you meet me here?" Derek asked the two werewolves, as Alyssa immediately agreed.

"Yeah, sure. We just.. Need to do something first." Alyssa said, looking down at Scott's arm to see two kids hanging onto him, the sight making her smile; he had always been great with kids. But the girl didn't get much time to enjoy that fact, as they had to rush off again in search for Boyd and Cora, unable to stop as they followed the scent; they had met up with Derek on the way of finding them, but when they finally stopped after finding more than one scent, Alyssa sighed in exhaustion, knowing that this was going to be a lot harder than they once thought it would be.