( 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ) the end of a stressful night

'fireflies'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

SITTING IN A CAR WITH a silent Derek and an agitated Isaac wasn't exact Alyssa's idea of a good time; the girl sat in the passenger seat next to Derek as Isaac sat in the back, watching Scott talk with Argent about getting his help hunting down Boyd and Cora. Alyssa didn't exactly want to ask this man for help, she didn't like him one bit, not since he had tried to kill her and her brother on multiple occasions, as well as their pack, but if Scott said that they could trust him, then Alyssa knew they could trust him, no matter what her opinions on the man were. No matter what happened, the girl would always trust Scott's judge of character, even if Derek was a little unsure about the whole plan with Argent, Alyssa believed that it would work out. The man was brought up to hunt and track, so the girl knew where Scott's head was when he had first suggested getting Argent involved, Alyssa just wished they could have chosen someone else to help.
"Do you think this is gonna work?" Isaac asked, breaking the silence between the three of them as he watched Scott talk to Argent after the old man pulled a gun on him and nearly shot Scott.

"Nope." Derek said straight away, not even thinking his answer through, he had made it known to Scott and Alyssa that he didn't like this plan and didn't want to go through with it. Alyssa just found it annoying that he kept going on about how he hated their plan and wanted to figure out another one — no matter how much he complained, neither Scott nor Alyssa listened.

His sister rolled her eyes, "You just don't want to accept help from Argent, you don't want to admit that he could actually help us find Boyd and Cora." Alyssa argued, glaring at the side of Derek's face as he kept his gaze forwards, glued onto Argent's in case he was to do anything to Scott. Because it's not like he hadn't done anything to him before, or any of them, for that matter.

Isaac looked between the two siblings, hoping that they wouldn't start bickering again like they usually did, as when they did, they didn't stop for ages. A lot of the time when they were arguing, he just had to sit on the side and wait in silence while they worked it out, and right now, he didn't feel like doing that. So Isaac did what he thought would distract them — talk about their sister, "So, your, uh, your sister." The boy spoke up, causing both Hale's to freeze and instantly direct their glares back at him in the backseat, Isaac instantly flinching back at the looks from them. "Sorry, yeah, it's.. It's bad timing, I'm sorry." Isaac said, coughing awkwardly as the siblings slowly looked away from him and back to Scott and Argent again, only, Isaac spoke up again, opening his mouth when he shouldn't be, "I'll ask later, it's fine." He said, not realising that he was angering the Hale's by talking about the sister they believed to be dead for all of these years. Derek slowly turned his head back to face Isaac with a look that said 'really', "Or never. Yeah, I'm good with never." Isaac quickly added, noticing the death glare in Derek's eyes. He remembered back when he first shifted, he asked about Alyssa, and Derek had nearly broken his hand; he should've thought his words through before speaking up about Cora.