( 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ) the night it happened

'frayed'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

STILES PULLED A STILES AND got someone to throw up on the bus, so they were able to pull over on the next stop, Alyssa having never felt so grateful for the boys actions in her whole life; when everyone began to having off of the bus covering their mouths due to the horrid smell, the girl couldn't even concentrate on it with the amount of pain that she was in. Lydia came to help Alyssa off of the bus, whilst Stiles and Allison helped Scott, with him being the most weak out of the two of them — she walked behind them with her strawberry blonde haired friend, trying to rid the thoughts about Derek from her mind, knowing that she and Scott needed to get better in order to heal. The toilets were yo ahead, and the second that Alyssa entered the separate building, she collapsed against the wall behind her, groaning in pain as Scott did the same thing, and while Alison pulled Scott's T-shirt up to get a look at his wounds Stiles did the same with Alyssa, having to cover his mouth to prevent from throwing up; the pair of werewolves had claw marks across their stomachs in the exact same place, black blood seeping out of it both. Allison cringed at the sight of the two, putting her differences aside with Alyssa and turning to her, "Why didn't either of you say anything?" She asked softly, knowing that the girl must be in a lot of pain right now.

Alyssa tried to lift her head and failed to do so, dropping it back against the wall behind her, "We thought it would heal." She admitted, sighing when she realised how stupid she sounded when those words came out of her mouth, because waiting was the most stupid option, she closed her eyes in frustration, "He's gotta heal and then I will, too." The girl added, opening her eyes again and giving Lydia a knowing look, knowing that the girl knows everything; when was Lydia ever wrong about anything? Alyssa knew that she had an answer as to why they wouldn't heal.

Allison didn't know what to do about the two of them; normally, they were the ones with the answers, the ones that always knew what to do, and the two who were the most confident out of them all — seeing them both that hopeless like this was a strange feeling, and none of them liked it. When Scott lowered his head down into Alyssa's shoulder, the girl then leaned onto him, both of them using each other for support, "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this, and we've all seen Alyssa heal from worse, too." Allison explained to Stiles and Lydia, who both agreed with her.

"Okay, what do we do, then? Do we just call an ambulance?" Stiles asked, looking back at the two werewolves, afraid that they weren't going to be able to get through this. Alyssa was trying to listen into what the others were saying about them, but she just couldn't; her focus was want all there, and all she wanted to do, was sleep the day away, and get rid of the pain. When she finally opened her eyes again, she saw Allison sat in front of Scott, trying to thread a needle, but failing to do so because of how much she was shaking so much at the mere thought of loosing Scott — Alyssa didn't blame the girl that she still had feelings for Scott, the girl had practically come in and ruined their relationship, but at the same time, she couldn't help it, because they were mates, and nothing could have stopped them coming together.
Scott's injuries looked really bad, they all knew that, but Allison's stitching skills seemed to be working well as she stitched the boy up, Alyssa already feeling her insides change and heal slowly upon Scott healing, too. But before that even happened, she closed her eyes, and slowly remembered what had happened last night..