We don't love these hoes!

Deelo POV

I ain't got no mind. Welcome to the mind of a maniac street nigga, street nigga

           -Boosie

      After I left Q's house I got into my whip and rolled me a blunt of gas. As soon as I was about to take a hit , my lil bit from the dub text me.

Text Convo

Thotyanna; Big Daddy?

Me; Whassuh lil ma ?

Thotyanna; I need some

Me; I got you whipped ain't it ? but im omw.

*End of Convo*

  I pulled up to Tatyanna's house. All I could think about is Nay. I love her lil ass. She been down for me on some bonnie and clyde type shit. The hardest thing about our relationship is that I'm a street nigga. Of course it has its pro's, but on some real shit most of these hoes only want me for my money. When I met Nay I didn't have shit. She was by my side through the struggle . That's why I cuffed her besides these other bitches. Some of these hoes will piss in your cup and tell you it's apple juice. Nay make a nigga want to marry her sometimes.

  "Whassup baby" Tatyana ran to me as I walked in.

  "Hey lil ma" I grabbed her naked body and rubbed my body against hers to let her feel my hardness. By her facial expression I knew she could feel it. She pulled my pants down and allowed her mouth to go to work. After I cum in her mouth, she swallowed my babies. She led me to the bed and I ended uo fucking her, but her shit wasn't as good as Nay's. I made sure I wrapped it up. You can't impregnate these hoes these days. That's just another source of income for them. I got up and grabbed my things. "Alright Thotyanna" She didn't catch what I said.

  "You leaving all ready?"

  "You know how this shit go so don't even do all that shit"

   "But, baby. Deelo...I thought you said I was yours. I thought I was your everything. What happened to us settling down together. Don't let that hoe Nay get in our way. She will never be like me Deelo. Please stay" She begged and grabbed my arm. Here we go again. I swear I try to tell these hoes to stay in they place. They just don't listen. Now I got to be mean to her ass.

  "I tell you hoes what y'all want to hear. Don't believe shit that come out my mouth. I could never cuff a female like you. Didn't you just fuck my nigga Rilo the other day? Now you up in my face talking about some damn settling down. Bitch bye. I don't want to ever hear Nay name in yo mouth again. She ain't got shit to do with you, nor me. Maybe if you get like her and stoo playing pussy hop scotch then you wouldn't be in this situation." I yelled. Shaking my head, I walked out the house leaving a dumbfounded Thotyanna on the bed.

        WE DON'T LOVE THESE HOES !

When I pulled up to the house I seen the lights off. "Where df this girl at" I said aloud. I walked in the house and like I thought, Nay was gone.I called her name five times to onlt get no answer. About ten minutes later I got a call back.

"Hello"

"Where you at bae?"

"I went out"

"Df you mean you "went out" "

"Im at the white factory with the girls"

"Manee you know damn well ion want you at that damn club"

"No I don't so shut that shit up"

"Who df  ______ " She hung up in my face

-30 minutes later-

  I pulled up to the white factory. All the neighborhood thots and hoodrats come here. When I got out the car I was getting mad love. Hoes love me because I stay fresh asf.

"Whassup Deelo" this hoe I used to fuck with said.

"Aye baby" I turned around to see my babymama Mekia looking hella bad.

"Whassup lil ma"

  When you gone leave that hoe alone and fuck with a winner" Mekia asked.

  "Why da fuck this hoe up in yo face Deelo" I turned around to see Nay mad asf. She looked bad asf too. That dress she had on just made her ass look mmm.

  "Just chill Nay. Chill out." I tried to keep the peace down, but Mekia ass just had to say some slicc.

  "Yea. Im in yo nigga face now do some hoe"

  I couldn't even get any words out my mouth before Nay hit Mekia in the face. "Daaamn" I heard some people say. They can both fight, so punches were being thrown everywhere. Mekia had Nay in the headlock. Nay was still getting licks in on her face though. Eventually security broke the fight up. I got to give this one to Nay.

  "Bitch we ain't finished yet" Mekia ran up to Nay. They started round two. I was shocked as hell. These bitches fight like niggas. I swear manee. I broke the fight up and dragged Nay to the car. She slammed the door when she got in and started crying. I held her until the tears stopped.  I knew she was tired of me putting her in these situations where she had to fight my hoes. I had to make up for my damage. Once we were in the house, I took her upstairs, layed her in the bed, and begun feasting. The whole time she was crying.