The "Death" of me !

"I been betrayed.  Feel like they beat me like a slave. But I learned from my mistakes. We living in the last days. Pray for me and make me cold hearted. "
       -Boosie

Alexia POV

    I had Nay go with me to the clinic appointment the day after me and Q stayed the night over hers and Deelo's. She cool as fuck. We got alot in common. I really don't see why her pretty ass with Deelo playish ass and put up with his shit. If Q ever took me through that, I would go ham.

   Its been a month since I found out I was pregnant. Nay was all excited while I was crying. I still haven't told Q. Im afraid of his reaction. What if he doesn't want a baby or isn't ready, Im scared to bring a baby in this drug world. A baby shouldn't be raised in this shit. Q too far into this drug game. I don't want to make him have to hand his empire over. Maybe we could work it out. My phone rang taking me out of my thoughts.

"Whassup with it?" I said into the phone.

"Aye shawty , is this that guh I saw at the mall with them pretty eyes and that phat ass?" Nay said with her fake man voice. I laughed.

"Biiiitch , where you been?" Over these few weeks, we became close. We tell eachother everything.

"Shit nun, cooped in this house with Deelo ass. Lexi I think he cheating again."

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"Because he been acting strange. The other day he didn't come home until  3 in the morning and when he came he smelt like straight sex. I promise you Lex if he cheating again. Im gone for good."

"You right bitxh. But you know damn well Deelo ain't gone let you go easily. Niggas like him want they cake and to eat it to. On some real shit , I would've left him the first time he put his hands on me. But you know how love always getting in the way of shit." I said

She started crying. I tried to change the subject. "I still haven't told Q about the baby." I said.

"Alexia it's about time that you tell that boy. He gone find out eventually. You already getting thicker and showing a lil." Nay said. I thought about it. Maybe I'll tell him tonight I thought.

"If I have the courage,  I'll tell him tonight."

"Alright bit. Let me know what happen and text me what time you want to go to the mall tomorrow. " I hung up . I looked at the time in my phone and it read 8:00 pm. Q probably be home in a couple minutes. I might as well get this shit together.

Q's PoV

I walked into the house and smelt some good ass food. I found Lex in the kitchen whipping up some wings and fries. I instantly knew some was up. She only cook wings when she tryna butter me up . I feel like she bout to hit me with some bad news.

"What's happenin baby?" I said kissing her cheek and wrapping my arms around her waist. She looked nervous. "Lex, you ain't fucking around on a nigga is it? Don't make me have another season of trapped in the closset in this bitch." I said getting mad.

"No Q , im not cheating on you." she said fixing my plate. We both ate at the table. Alexia didn't say nun the whole time. If her mottermouth ass ain't talking, shit about to get real. After we was done she looked up at me.

"What's up? "

"Q im pregnant she just blurted out." I laughed. I know damn well she ain't just say that. Let me clean my damn ears. A thug been slipping with the wax.