Safe In His Arms

Alexia PoV

  As I was running around the street I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and called my boyfriend Quintin. He was formally known as Q and if anyone fucked with him, they had some explicit shit coming. Q is around nineteen years old. I met him when I was 15, which was a year ago, and we hit it off from there. From time to time I would have to sneak around to go see him. If any bitch ever try me over him I promise you, i'm coming for that ass and no gun ain't gone stop me. His dad is known around as this big time drug dealer and y'all know how that goes. They don't only come after him, but they come after family too.

"Hello" Q picked up the phone.

"Q, I need a favor baby"

  "Where da fuck you at and have you been crying?" I didn't realize how teary my voice sounded and the heavy breathing I was doing until he said something. I didn't say anything.

"Come on Lexi. Baby tell me what's wrong and where you at. Everything gone be gucci. Don't cry ma." Q said soothingly even though I knew he was angry as hell on the inside.

"I'm by the old warehouse on Cripton's Blvd." I heard a car starting up and tires screeching.

"Aight bae, I gotcha. Stay there." In a matter of five minutes I seen Q pull up. He ran out the car, leaving the ignition on. I ran into his arms and let all my tears out. He picked me up and carried me to the car. His eyes got big when he seen that I was half naked.

"Da fuck happened to you ?" He screamed. I turned my head towards the passenger seat window and tilted it down.

"Lexi imma ask you one more fucking time" I jumped from the impact of his voice.

"Tez...Tez.. He umm. Tez.."

"WHAT DA FUCK DID TEZ DO?"

"Tez tried to rape me again" I said crying.

"Da Fuck you mean by again Alexia?" He said gripping the steering wheel tighter. Before I could say anything he spoke first. "Never mind Lexi. Im gone handle that. Just know I got you baby and by the end of next week that nigga gone be 6 feet under."

"Shit I prolly kick his ass down 40 more" I thought to myself. Now I know for a fact that Q loves me. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he began driving to his house. We ended up there about two hours later. His dad bought him a house in a secluded area so he could be safe if some shit popped off. Once we were in the house we showered together. I allowed him to bathe me and he got a little excited.I looked down and he lifted my head up with his index finger. Moments later I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed him in. He picked me up and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. His hands cupped my ass and he pushed me against the shower wall.

"Aw Q," I said. Q's hands and tongue worked majic on my body. When his hand got to my pearl,  I jumped a little. I was still sore from when Tez last rapped me , 3 days ago.

"You want me to stop," Q asked. I could tell he was worried and a little upset by the way his hands gripped my ass tighter.

"I'm sorry Q," I said realizing his disappointment. I didn't want to tell him the real reason behind me not wanting to have sex.

"It's okay baby, I can wait." He wrapped his arms around me tighter."You know I love you right?"

"I love you too," I said kissing him. After we got out the shower we cuddled in his large ass bed talking until we fell asleep. I feel safe wrapped in his arm.

Danaya PoV

I had no where to go, I was basically alone since my mother was on drugs and I never knew my daddy.  I was walking up the street when I seen my boyfriend.  His name was Deelo,  he was 20 years old. I seen him all in some girl face.

"What tf is this Deelo"

"Man gtfo with that bullshit " I ran up to Deelo and hit him right in his face. He yanked my hair

"Bitch don't you never hit me again"

"Get yo fucking hands off me" We had been together a year and a half. This nigga put me through hell and highwaters, but for some reason I still loved him. Since we been together I had already had 2 abortions and I was only 16. The fucked up part about the situation is that he got some hoe pregnant and she kept her baby. I ainn sweating it tho. I started to walk away.

"Nay come here bae"

"What Deelo you don't love me like you say you do. I been down for you since I met yo ass and this the shit I get in return"

"Bae I do love you ion really be loving these hoes I tell em what they wanna hear"I started crying

"Da'Naya come on let's go" he picked me up and took me to his car.

"Where you taking me?"

"To my house" Deelo lived by his self his mama had been beaten to dead when he was 7. Deelo had turned to the streets when he was 10.

*Flashbacks to day they met*

I was walking to the store. I had on my Jordan's,  a crop top and some high waisted pants. Even though I was young I had a nice shape.  I was tall and skinny with a big butt, long black and blonde Brazilian weave and I was dark skinned.  A tall lightskinned boy with a "thot hair cut " was looking at me. I ainn gone even lie he was cute asf and his dress game was a1.

"Aye lil ma " I ignored him at first. He ran up behind me

"you just gone ignore a nigga "

"yeah"

"that's cold asf but what's your name? "

"Da'Naya you? "

"Deelo, fwm here's my number" I had already knew his name because he was very known in the streets.

*flashback ends*

We got to Deelo house about 12pm.  I went upstairs took, a shower, and changed into one of his shirts. He was laying down on the bed when I came in the room. "come here baby "

"what Deelo" He grabbed me and started kissing my neck & down my body. I knew exactly what he was tryna do.

"you gotta condom? "

"nah bae,  im hitting raw "

"stop im not tryna get pregnant again"

"ima pull out I wanna feel me in you "He slowly licked down my body goin to my hotspot. I couldn't stop him anymore.  Deelo started to lick my clit. I was riding his face.

" Awww shit Delo right there". He pulled out his dick and it was big asf. Even tho he fucked me twice, I was still shocked by the size.

"Im bout to stick in bae".Delo stuck it in and I gasped for air.

"It hurts". He shoved it all the way in. "Daaamn"

"Yo shit wet asf," he said. He started stroking faster. He fucked me for about two hours until he eventually put me to sleep. 

..............................................................................................................................

please comment and vote.  thanks

next update after 5 votes