Chapter 9

"TANO?!??!" 

Ahsoka let out a small sigh before cracking a knuckle and flicking her wrist, sending Tarkin into a hallway wall.

Fives let out a laugh and Ahsoka jumped down from the vents, brushing off a shoulder.

"You always did feel the need to make an entrance..." Kix said with a sigh, shaking his head as he looked at her, before letting his gut feelings take over and running over to Ahsoka, wrapping her up in his arms.

"I missed you so much.." Kix said softly to her.

Ahsoka thought she would die of happiness right then and there, but nevertheless she hugged him back with a bright smile.

"I missed you guys too.... Thanks for the- almost breakout." She said with a smirk as she broke the hug and patted Kix's shoulder.

Rex rolled his eyes and said in a playful tone. "Come here you.."  

Ahsoka laughed and walked over to him, and Rex hugged her and picked her up spinning around as Ahsoka let out a giggle. 

"Rex!! Stop it put me down-" She laughed. "I'm not a kid anymore!!" 

Rex laughed and put her down, patting his hand in the groove between her Montrals. 

"Yeah you are little'un!" 

Ahsoka playfully smacked his hand aside before turning to Fives with a grin.

Fives put a hand up and held a serious face.

"Best to get to the hanger already. They will be after us soon." 

"You sound like Echo.." Ahsoka mumbled, and Kix held in a laugh.

Fives rolled his eyes before giving in and giving Ahsoka his own hug.

"We really, really missed you soka...." He said quietly to her.

Ahsoka smiled.

"I know.."

She broke the hug and looked at them.

"Come on let's get out of here."

They nodded and started walking back to the hanger, avoiding any patrols walking past.

Nyx had gotten to the ship long before Ahsoka and the rest got there. He sat down in the pilot seat and warmed up the engines. Waiting for Ahsoka to join him in the cockpit.

He looked down through the ship's viewport and his eyes widened. 

Ahsoka was running towards the ships, but she wasn't alone...

He quickly ran off the ship, grabbing his blaster along the way and once he got onto the ramp he aimed his blaster at one of the 'guards'.

Ahsoka quickly put her hands up and stepped in front of Rex, who just happened to be the person Nyx was aiming at.