Chapter 6

Rex knew something was wrong.

He just knew it.

And he wasn't planning on waiting around for anyone to try and convince him he was wrong.

And another thing-

How had he been able to hear Ahsoka?

He wasn't force sensitive- but that wasn't important to him at the moment as the idea of him wielding a saber and challenging Skywalker popped into his brain.

He looked over at the Twilight- which surprisingly hadn't been trashed. Then back at the barracks......

"Don't worry Little'un..." He whispered to himself. "I'm coming..."

Then he walked onto the ship.

____________MEANWHILE WITH AHSOKA___________

Her throat. Hurt.

But even that was an understatement...

She had been unconscious for at least an hour now......floating around in blissful nothingness.

She thought back to less than a year ago..

That same feeling. The sweet and caring darkness that wanted nothing more than to envelop her and remind her that now she was safe....in the own escape of her mind- and nothingness.

She remembered the pleas of Anakin as she had reached for that place of eternal peace-

It hadn't been the first time she had seen death before and scoffed in its face....

Naboo.

The virus. It had infected her- and when she had passed out she really thought she would never come back...

But back then she had been scared of death.

Genenois.

The tank.....being trapped underground- and that peaceful moment where she fell into slumber. She had accepted it and was ready to sacrifice herself for the mission..

Mortis.

Though she had a fuzzy memory of what had happened as she was possessed, she could remember the feeling of darkness.......then the blinding and almost stinging pain of light coursing through her veins.

Her execution.

While she had known she wasn't dead she could rest in the temporary comfort of darkness. At the time it was the only person she could really trust.  She found peace in it....

Then with Sideous...

At that point being denied of the thing she so badly yearned confused her.

Did the universe just hate her- had she done something wrong?

Then there was now...

It was only temporary but she felt free-

"Get up." She heard a voice growl as she awoke from her unconscious state.

"I gave her to you for passage- not some sort of- HEY-" She heard a grunt as punches were thrown.

"GET OFF ME!!" The same voice yelled. Nyx.

With a groan Ahsoka opened her eyes and saw the scene in front of her...

She was in binder and raised in the air. Like she had been at Hondo's-