ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

From the playlist:

-Date with the Night by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

-I bet you look good on the dancefloor by Arctic Monkeys

-She's so high by Kurt Nilsen

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

IT FELT TIRING. It felt tiring, yet well-known to him, driving down the streets on a skateboard in this wreck of a town. He felt monotone. Not very proud of it but he felt monotone. It was possible to say he was ready for almost anything. And so he skated along down the road which he left a mess after himself. He dodged trash, flew over a few working men, and just as he was looking back at them something unexpected happened; he fell. It wasn't long till he hit the floor and his skateboard flew down. Until somebody stopped it.

He looked up slowly to the foot placed on a skateboard. His skateboard. It was a girl. The lollipop between her lips and her vibrant purple color of her hair made the meet between them as dramatic as could be. He had to admit, she made quite an entrance.

"I've seen you skatin'." she spoke looking him dead in the eye "You're pretty shit."

"Fuck off"

She smiled softly as he got up and in a swift movement without hesitation, she got the skate in her hands by a peck of aboard.

"Pixie" She looked at him innocently as she handed him his skateboard and got her hand upfront. But, he was mesmerized. Totally, utterly mesmerized. She was ethereal; she was beautiful.

"Freddie" He blurted, taking her hand in his and keeping eye contact.

"See you around" a wink of hers was enough for him to be ripped off any response other than a slight smile.

"Oi Freddie! Come here man!" said Cook from the table he and JJ were sitting in. "Got fucked up pretty bad, didn't you"

"Shut up" Freddie was still swooning over the purple-haired girl.

"Who's the girl?" asked JJ "She's pretty"

"Yeah, she is" Freddie looked after the girl who was now already halfway to college.

Just as they were talking a car bumped into something near them resulting in a loud bang. A middle-aged man burst out frantically yelling at a poor passer-by; an old woman. There was a girl in the car, Freddie noted. She was beautiful. And then there was Cook being Cook.

"I was signaling you but you just kept coming"

"I did not!" the angry man was now afraid for his sake.

The girl in the car had her eyes on him. Her face was perfectly framed by her straight hair, her eyes looked intoxicatingly pretty like that- with dark black around them. The cigar she kept in her hand caused her lips to part ever so slightly, taking it in. She had a face straight out of a magazine, looking like a walking fever dream and man's worst nightmare. "That girl's looking at you Freddie" exclaimed JJ by his side, beaming a smile to the girl in the car. "Yeah"

She got out of the car in a split second and slowly got to Cook, the two of them sharing a look that sent shivers down Freddies' spine. Her fingers slowly trailed alongside his face, not once breaking eye contact and smearing blood. "Sweet," she said with a sweet voice, bringing her finger to her mouth tasting it.