ᴄᴏᴏᴋ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

From the playlist:

-Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood

-All the young dudes by David Bowie

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Dear Pixie,

I know you're probably angry at me and I get it. I wouldn't want to be left alone with dad, either. Do you see the little paper by the entrance? It's mums. I have gone off to maybe find her. I don't know if I will succeed. I just couldn't be in the house anymore. I'm sorry. Don't go looking for me. I'm not planning on coming back. I'm not expecting you to understand, I probably wouldn't either. But you're old enough to take care of yourself. I know you are. I love you, sis. I'm sorry, again.

Sincerely,

your Nial.

It was all that was left off Nial for her. All his stuff is gone, not that there was much. He left a few basketballs, a few shirts, and a couple of magazines under his bed. Everything was cleared. He left her. All alone. With dad. How could she handle dad? He was crushed after mum left, now Nial...

A few tears that escaped from her eyes were soon erased by a flick of her hand and she put the letter and the little paper in her pocket. No risks now. She couldn't deal with this now, after all. She had a party to attend. So she got ready in the blink of an eye and without a goodbye exited the house, making her way to the pub she was to meet for Cook's birthday party.

The pub was small, cramped, and sad. It looked partially depressed, with just a few visitors, two guys by the bar where the barman wasn't so keen on staying sober. Walls looked old and stuffed, the atmosphere of smoked cigarettes adding to the feeling of repulsiveness. She met with girls just at the time so they were all in the same moment at the doors. Cook welcomed them with an excited tone of „Hey!Guys!Guys!", acknowledging Effy with a subtle hey baby and taking her by the head, looking more than drunk already. „I am so happy to introduce you to this legendary night out in celebration of my birthday." Ee exclaimed suddenly turning his face serious „Apart from you! What are you doing here?" he shouted pushing a few boys outside „You burnt my house, man!"

Pixie turned her questioning expression towards Freddie who just shrugged in an apologetic look. „I'm seventeen today so all bets are off. Do what the fuck you like. Flush your mates down the toiled, eat grapes off each other, smash speakers over your heads! If partying is a crime, who's going to get arrested first?" he finished his speech with a heavily drunk „Let's go fucking mental!" and chugging down a whole beer, more than half of it ending up on his shit.

„Party people!" Pixie wasn't sure if he was just drunk, on something, or possibly both. The only person in a true party mood was Cook who jumped around, cheekily smiling his famous laugh and trying to get others to join. Unfortunately, he wasn't met with the same energy from his friends as everyone remained in their place, completely unfazed by his actions.

Soon they took hold of one of the tables. Cook took a seat between Freddie and JJ, his hand around JJ's shoulder, insisting on singing 'For he's a jolly good fellow'. „Sit here" Freddie whispered after all the seats were taken and Pixie was left to stand awkwardly alone. He scooched closer to Cook to get her somewhat enough place to sit in, Cook noticing.

„Just let her sit on your lap, mate, " he said drunkenly, spreading his legs so Freddie couldn't get much closer to him, shaking him as he did it. „C'mon Pix. Your turn. I just made you both a favor." He added harshly shaking Freddie once again. „You have an opportunity. On your place, I would take it."

„Don't feel pressured to-" Freddie was cut off by the girl who rolled her eyes at his kindness and attempts to ease down the awkward situation. She sat in his lap adding „Took it. Now scooch." Turning to Cook who just gave her a cheeky smile moving his head in no.

After more persuading from Cook, his wish for them to sing was coming true. His face lit up in happiness, all of them keeping their monotone voice while singing to the boy. Cook seemed unbothered by it, enjoying the good time, singing along with them, and pecking JJ on the cheek.

„Thanks, man, thank you very much." He closed the song. „What's next?" he looked over to Freddie and Pixie who seemed bored. It was rare for her to get bored, and she hated dead atmospheres. If anything, she was the one to get everyone in a good mood, always. All of them mostly just sat there with resting bitch faces and it drove her mad. She hated people like that, and at this moment she was angry she even appeared.

„Oh, right!" Cook came to an idea „More drinks, more drinks! More drinks, more drink, more drinks!" He was soon to disappear as he went over to the bar in an attempt to, in fact, get more drinks.

„He's fun, " said Katie sarcastically

„You have no idea" added Freddie, pulling Pixie closer to him subconsciously. His hand slid around her waist, keeping her secure as if he was afraid she would disappear in just a moment. And it made Pixie smile.

JJ chimed in, humorously adding „He's already had half a bottle of vodka" at what the purple girl laughed but Effy just added harshly „Really? How crazy!".

„Tequila!" the birthday boy appeared out of nowhere, carrying drinks. „Who's in?"

Freddie nodded „Yeah okay"

„Anyone else? Pretty fairy?" he turned his gaze to the girl who still sat on his friends' lap, noticing the tight grip Freddie had on her.

„Sure" she answered quickly.

„Oi, Freddie she's not going anywhere, easy" he added to his mate, laughing then turning to people around the table. Pandora and Effy agreed and others just nodded. Freddie smiled softly but his hand stood firm around her, not letting her go. The birthday boy looked between his friends adding „Airwolf"

The liquid burnt her throat, even though she only drank one as did everybody else. Everybody else except Cook who watered his mouth with 6 of them, howling a little after each and ending it with a real wolf howl. He was followed by JJ who did the same thing and seemingly uneasy Freddie who clearly didn't want to participate in this. Pixie just turned around smiling at what Freddie shifted in his seat a little „Shut up."

„Hey Cook, do you wanna see a magic trick?" JJ asked grabbing a full glass of water.

„Lay it on me, magic man"

Soon enough, after JJ revealed the glass that was just a moment ago full of crystal clear water, now there stood a fish, too. Everybody seemed quite impressed until Cook took it amazed and gulped it in one go including the fish. Pandora's face darkened and all the things she ate before were out on display for everyone to see.

„Such a fun party" Pixie whispered sarcastically to Freddie, feeling uncomfortable on the spot.

„Tell me about it." He whispered back putting his head near hers in an attempt to be unheard by others.

A/N: So to be honest I didn't feel like writing on so more in the second part of Cook's episode!