ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ 2.0

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

From the playlist:

-Chocolate by The 1975

-I wanna be adored by The Stone Roses

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

IT WAS CLEAR THE TEACHER didn't want to be here. His eyes never stayed focused on them, avoiding eye contact at all costs and flicking through a college specification book that was falling apart. "Right" he started maneuvering around. "Um,...Now we've got to..." he was clueless "Christ." He aggressively went through the book finally giving up "Fuck it". Nobody knew what was going on.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Okay, whatever..." He spoke under his breath "We're all going to stand up, say our names and a unique fact about ourselves" he announced standing up from his seat. "I'll start. Christ. I'm Kieran, and I hate being a fucking teacher."

A blonde girl who sat next to Pixie stiffened a laugh and whispered to her desk mate "It's not that hard to tell" and they laughed together.

"You," Kieran exclaimed pointing at JJ who stood up. It was clear he was very nervous and he spoke reluctantly. "Um, I', JJ and with regard to mathematical aptitude I'm in the top 0.3% of the population which is an interesting demographic statistic because paradoxically my communication, interpersonal and intuitive skills are towards the lower quartile." He finished in one breath.

"Yeah, you've stopped me in my fucking tracks there," commented Kieran from his desk. "You." Katie got on her legs as fast as one could and announced proudly "I'm Katie and I've not had a boyfriend since I was seven."

"Yeah, well good for you. You"

"I'm Emily and I've never had a boyfriend"

"Shit happens. You!"

The blonde girl by Pixie's side stood up. "I'm Naomi. I hate injustice. People tell lies about me." she sat back in the chair and Pixie nudged her "I'm quite curious, to be honest" And Naomi smiled "Sorry to disappoint."

"You, with the bling" Kieran pointed at Effy who stood up "I'm Effy and I think my mum is having an affair" Couple of people stiffened at the comment, and Kieran just added "Good one. Shows. enterprise. You!" He pointed to Pixie.

She stood up nonchalantly "I'm Pixie. I don't want to fucking be here and the last time my dad was sober was a year ago." She sat down completely unfazed earning a couple of questioning glances from both Cook and Freddie.

"I'm quite curious, to be honest, Pixie," said Naomi half-jokingly. The girl just laughed.

"Sorry to disappoint. Maybe one day."

Kieran was eager to move on and pointed at Freddie "what about you, big man?"

"I'm Freddie. I met a girl I like today. She's like... beautiful." he glanced towards the purple-haired girl who returned it, getting lost in his eyes again. As it seemed Kian expected more he finished with "that's it."

"That's it? That's your unique fact? Great. That's great. Fascinating, Freddie. Thank you for that."

"Is he talking about you?" asked Naomi after seeing the look the two of them shared. "Freddie?"

Pixie just shrugged unsure of what to say. Effy and Cook soon went to see the nurse but it was quite obvious what they were actually doing. Freddie kept looking towards the purple-haired girl- her returning the cheeky glances until she handed him a folded paper raising her hand.

"Yes," said Kieran, slightly annoyed at this point.

"May I use the restroom?" she asked and he just shook his head in response as a form of saying yes. Freddie was left behind.

She got out and left around a corner ready to smoke alone. Yes, she asked him, but she didn't expect quite anything, really. He didn't seem like the kind to ditch school on the first day. Pixie rested her head on the wall by her side as she took deep breaths. Bollocks. She lowered her breathing, focused on the movements of her lungs keeping her eyes on the shining light above her.

"Hey." said a familiar voice behind her.

"Freddie!" she jumped up taken aback by his presence clearly not expecting it. "I didn't expect you to come honestly." He looked hurt for a brief moment and swiftly then took her hand in his. "Let's go." he smiled, walking her down the corridor and finally out of the school. "I know a place."

An old abandoned luna park by the river was chilly. Even though it was somewhat sunny, old roller coasters looked absurdly sad. Empty huts that previously used for games with a ball, the ones where you could earn a prize in the shape of stuffed animals, was now covered in dust." It's beautiful here, isn't it?" she said looking at the place with her eyes that she found so soothing. It was truly beautiful. Freddie smiled to himself "Yes, it is. That's why I brought you here."

"Thank you for that." she was mesmerized by the place.

As they walked on Freddie attempted to start a soothing conversation. "So, what brought you to Bristol?"

"I was born here," she said, lighting a cigarette and smoking it in one go. She handed it over to Freddie carefully as if she didn't know if he actually smoked and he took it with no hesitation. They kept walking down the harbor. "My mom left us after I was born. She said she didn't want me anymore. So we moved. "

"Why did you come back?" Freddie asked intrigued

"Money," she answered nonchalantly. "But he doesn't make any money. My dad" Freddie noted it was best not to ask considering this was the first day they have met but he didn't have to. "He's a bit of a fuck-up."

"The thing you said...about him being drunk all the time, is it true?"

She just nodded her head sitting down on the edge of the rail. "He can be a real sweetness sometimes. He's a good guy, just, he lost his only love. It fucked him up." she stated opening up more than she planned on.

Freddie seemed to think for a moment. "Why don't you leave him? Do you have anybody else?"

She darkened for a second "I don't know. I'm not alone though. I have an older brother. Well, step-brother actually. He took care of me, he always does."  She decided to change the subject as it was way too much personal information out on the display "What about you, mister? Tell me about yourself"

Freddie got the message and quickly searched his mind for the basic info about himself. "I have a dad and a sister. My mom passed"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. My sister is auditioning for a place among Sexxbombz" he said sort of embarrassingly and Pixie burst out into laughter. "You're joking?" she said not believing him and he just laughed shortly indicating he is in fact, not joking.

"I wish"

"Oh, my god. How does that look?"

"Horrible." he joked then turned serious for a second. "She's using our mothers' death for sympathy to win. And dad is supporting her." 

"Oh. I'm so sorry," she said, placing her hand on his back to reassure him.

"Yeah. Me too." his eyes fixated on a boat somewhere in front of them. It was quiet for some time. Nobody spoke, nobody flinched. Peaceful.

"I want to run away" she blurted out of nowhere.

"Where?" he asked eager to keep her talking

"Anywhere, just... away from this place."

"Why"

"People," she said sadly. Freddie didn't know what to say so he just placed his hand on hers. She didn't move, just smiled down at their interviewed fingers. They stayed there for some time, nobody of them knowing just how long. But it was comfortable. They rarely talked but it was just enough. 

A/N: this chapter is shit I just feel it. Better ones are soon coming up!