𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 (𝚙𝚛𝚝.𝟷) 𝕔𝕙𝕣.𝟙

3RD POV:

" DO YOU WANT IT'S EYES,HAIR,LIMBS?"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"AT FAIR PRICE I WILL GIVE IT AWAY"

Everything was a haze as you  next to a man with a scruffy beard and dark brown eyes, his rough hand tightly holding a rope that was around your waist firmly.

As you and your captor walked down the streets of London your dull eyes caught sight of something. It was a carriage with small blue and red accents, it was at a stop because of the traffic in front of it.

As soon as you got closer the man next to you shouts got more attention some people even walked up to you and asked if they could have you some people tip towing trying to get a good look at you.

This causes you to stop along with the scruffy haired man.

As people started to ask how much you were your dull eyes looked up to see people being pushed away, soon meeting four eyes meeting your (e/c) eyes.

"My, my, my  what is happening here?"

A tall man with pools of hazel and navy blue hair asked a soft smile gracing his lips as a lady held his hand  her blonde hair, a strand neatly resting on her ear, her sapphire eyes looking down at you with worry visibly on her face. There appearances cause the crowd around them to murmur.

" Well you see..."

your captors rough voice broke through the crowds murmurs, his voice mostly rough because of all the shouting he had been doing.

"...I'm going to sell this good for nothing and get some profit! It's not like it has a home to go to." He shouted his dirty hair covering his left eye.

"Well that's no way to treat a child, and especially a child that young." He said sternly his soft smile turning into a straight line.

"What are you going to do about it?" The lower classes man asked mockingly moving his face closer to the Lords face.

The bluenette tutted and shook his head looking over at you for a second smiling softly but soon Turing to the stern line as he turned to the the brown eyed man

The bluenette tutted and shook his head looking over at you for a second smiling softly but soon Turing to the stern line as he turned to the the brown eyed man. The lord soon grabbed something from his pocket then in salesman's face, not a second later kicking the man in the knee making the brunette fall over pulling you making you fall over slightly but before you do the ocean eyed lady came rushing to you before you fell smiling softly.

"?"

Her honey like voice reaching your small ears you nod slowly unsure what to do. She gave you a closed eye smile as the blue haired man kneeled down to your high and smiled gently,

" Everything will be ok now"

Hearing those words..it gave you hope something you haven't had in a long time. As the Lord undid the knot of the rope that was around your waist. As you were able to breath again you felt him hold your hand softly standing up along with Lady next to him. The female soon gently taking your hand in hers and started to walk off to the carriage.

...

" 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 "

-(𝚢/𝚗) 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎

(Edited)