𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝕔𝕙𝕣.𝟜

—————————

3RD POV

As you walked down the hall of the manor your small feet made small clapping noises on the cold floor. The sound came to a stop when the you felt Delilah let go of your hand to open the door that was in front of you.

When the Raven haired maid opened the door she looked at you sternly like...a big sister would, it was different from the way she looked at your father and mother and the higher servants in the manor,

"Well what are you waiting for?"

Her voice asked her stern voice making you look up at her. This action caused her to blush lightly, 'why must this child be so indecisive..' she somewhat groaned in her head, she sighed and grabbed your hand again but not to hard. It was gentle.

You looked over to your left to see Violet looking down out you with a smile, telling you she always acts like that, you understood what she was trying to tell you and looked back at the ravenette.

You all walked over to the guest bathroom and the two maids started to help you clean up.

As Delilah was washing your hair Violet was preparing you new clothes but as she was going to put your old clothes away she felt something in the right pocket as she looked through it she found

As Delilah was washing your hair Violet was preparing you new clothes but as she was going to put your old clothes away she felt something in the right pocket as she looked through it she found...four ...two with  and an other one with  Then there was a small one...it was almost identical to the purple clip but it's rim was a pink.

She looked over at Delilah ready to tell her about what she has just found but decided to tell her later and give you the butterfly clips

When Delilah was finish bathing you she got a towel and dried you off. After you were dried and fully dressed ( you can choose what you wear ) you sat on the bed while violet  was talking to Delilah.

"Look what I found!"

Violet told Delilah little sparkles in her eyes,

"Isn't it just adorable?"

She asked the black haired maid in front of her a grin growing on her face, showing the four butterfly clips she had found in the small child's clothes.

"Ugh..how did you get them?!..Never mind just-"

Delilah groaned in annoyance, looking over at Violet soon grabbing the clips from the other maids hands and put them in her pocket.

She looked over at your petite form and sighed. She walked over to you and crouched down.

"If your going to be the new Phantomhive of this house hold you should look the part..."

She stated to you, looking at your hair thinking what to do with it. As her ice blue pools lingered on your head Violet walked over to you and started to brush your hair, so when they do change your hair style it would we easy.

"I think I have an idea" she hummed grabbing a pair of scissors.

after a couple of minutes you had  ( but if you are male or non-binary and you want to have the ponytail it is up to you if not just pretend she didn't give you a ponytail.)

Delilah stood up and looked at her work, she sighed and smiled slightly, she looked down at the picked she hid your butterfly clips and took one out, it was the small one with the pink rim.

She walked over to you and put your hair in a neat side ponytail.

"There

"There..."

she started softly looking down at you, But soon going back to her stern self.

"...Okay let's go"

The two maids walked over to the door about the leave but Delilah stop taking the butterfly clips out of her pocket and  wrapping them in her light pink flower Handkerchief then closing it with a magenta ribbon she saved from when she was repairing one of your mothers dresses.

"Delilah?" Violet looked back from the corridor to look back at the ravenette.

"I'm coming" she said speed walking to the short haired maid.

When she got around the corner she looked down at you and grabbed your hand making you stop to look up at her.

She kneeled down and gave you the sealed butterfly clips she pressed them into your palm standing up after a couple of seconds. Grabbing your hand again and walking off with your hand in hers. As that was happening Violet was fangirling at how cute that scene was.

After calming herself down she realized  her friend and the new member of the Phantomhive family had gone to the earls study with out her.

Without any hesitation she ran off into the direction where the duo went in.

"𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎."

-(𝚢/𝚗) 𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎

—————————

(Edited)