𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜! ℂ𝕙𝕣.𝟞

^Play this while reading the first bit

Hello sorry for not updating, I have been caught up in school and I might not have time to update this as much soon because of schools reopening (well that's what we all think). Anyway I have updated the readers info but I will put it here so you don't have to look back:

"Due to her abuse when she was taken away from her original family she has trouble making her own decisions and tends to hide her emotions for almost everyone so that will not be used because of them."

Edit: The pronouns have changed to they/them feel free to change them!! <3

Anyway enjoy the chapter^^

(( 1 Edit!!: This chapter has been edited to have the real!Ciel and our!Ciel will be called by his middle name Augustus, this is due to me mostly and most of the fandom not knowing his real and and suspecting it might just be Ciel as well. But if you have any ideas/theory's of what might his real name be feel free to comment here and if i think it would be better I'll change it! <33))

 But if you have any ideas/theory's of what might his real name be feel free to comment here and if i think it would be better I'll change it! <33))

3rd POV

"Big sisters ! Big sisters!" A sweet voice rang through the flower filled garden, a petite child with (h/c) ran over to a older girl with purple highlights and her hair in a bun with a purple and white butterfly pin holding it.

"Huh? (Y/n)? I thought you were with your tutor?!" Her voice stern but loving at the same time. She had her favourite yellow dress that had small red orange and brown leafs.

"I was but we finished early!" you said happily your (e/c) eyes gleamed with pure innocence not knowing what was going to happen to you.

"Well ok" her second eldest sister puffed out her cheeks a bit whilst crossing her arms, looking away.

"Come on (s/sis/n), don't be like that I love that smile of yours!" The eldest sister (e/sis/n) called out as she carried a basket of flowers over to them her long goddess like hair with a tint of pink on the tips were flowing like a river as the two green and pink butterfly pins made her look more like a goddess.

She had a pink dress with different types of flowers dotted around.

You see your family was well known for the clothes and accessories they make. They were the most known fashion designers of their time.
But your family was the most known for Their talent with sword fighting. Your family never really showed it off to anyone but most of the people in London know not to get on your family's bad side.

When your eldest sister put down the basket of flowers (s/sis/n) was glowing with pink.

"(e/sis/n)!" She groaned.