𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝕔𝕙𝕣𝟛

Hello it's been a while...

First of all I'm sorry I haven't been updating this book for the last couple of days I've got in some trouble and couldn't use my phone but I'm going to make it up to you now.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

—————————

3RD POV

When your small feet touched the ground you hid behind your mother unintentionally. Your lit up eyes looked to the entrance of the manor, which the servants that worked for the manor stood in a perfect line some hands to the side or to the front of there body's.

"Welcome home mistress and master."

They all said in sync, there voices not too loud or quite, one of the female servants clapped her hands together softly moving Them apart and brought it up to her chest her fingers almost touching her chin.

" You have returned early than you have told us, was there a problem?" She asked so sweetly.

" Indeed, but no need to worry." Said your new father (figure) almost making you want to sleep with his voice.

As your father explained what happened, your grip on his hand got tighter unexpectedly, you hoped he didn't mind.

" So where is the new addition to the family?" a soft but stern voice asked all the while tilting her head innocently.

"Well they are quite shy so please be calm with Them." your new mother called out her smile never seeming to falter, it was so real. You moved from your hiding spot from your guardian making your grip on her hand loosen.

"What's their name..." the same girl looked down at you her short black hair framing her face so perfectly.

" We plan on asking them that later, but for now could you, go with them to the guest room to clean them up a bit, then could you bring them to my study." He asked..well ordered the ravenette.

The black hair girl nodded her blue eyes sparkled with determination then beckons a silver haired girl.

Soon walking over to your petit form brining out her hand telling you to take it, which you did soon both of you walked into the manor. you looked over to Delilah her face showing frustration....you'll ask later.

" 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"

-(𝚢/𝚗) 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎

—————————

I'm sorry this chapter is short :,)

(Edited)