Chapter 2:getting ready

*time skip because I'm lAzY*

I must of drifted off because I woke up,head on desk,drool all over my school work that I had been sent a day prior.I heard my phone ding and I realised that I had lots of notifications.I waited for my eyes to adjust to the brightness then I saw who it was.

6 messages from duck boy
I had grew closer to quackity over the last week and I feel like we really are close friends now.

3 missed calls from Tom
I've got nothing to say about him

I looked just above the notifications and looked at the time

4:79 am

I slept for awhile.I called Alex before looking at the messages I was sent.He picked up almost instantly like he was waiting for me to call,but I know he wasn't,right?

"Hi" I said in a sleepy voice

"Are you excited"he said, eagerly

"Calm down I just woke up"

"Really? your flight is in a couple hours"

I looked at the time then instantly hung up and called Tommy.

"I'm sorry I was asleep I just need to get dressed then I will call a taxi to take us there sorry ag-" Tommy cut me off saying

"No it's ok I need to pack a few more things to"

"Ok I'll be round soon"

"Bye bye"

Once I got out of bed, I opened my wardrobe/closet to see what outfit I can wear.
Most of my clothes were packed in my suitcases next to the door, so I grabbed a comfy pain of pants and a baggy shirt.

I message Tommy to see if he's ready.
He pretty much replies instantly to say he is.

I grab my suitcases and left. I left note saying bye to mum,she knew I was going and even paid for the ticket but she was sleeping and you don't won't to see my mum when you wake her up.I left the note on the table and headed to Tommy's.I knocked on the door and he walked out.I phoned a taxi and we waited.

The taxi came and we loaded our suitcases in the boot.I messaged Alex when we got there

Y\N
We got there safely
Defo not at gun point being told to tell you that we are ok

Duck boy
You just said 'we are ok' so I think your ok

Y\N
DID YOU NOT GET THE HINT

Duck boy
Yes I did get the hint that you were ok

Y\N
Whatever bye 😴🥱

Duck boy
Bye can't wait to meet you 🥰

Y/N
Can't say the same

I found out that Tommy had never been on an airplane before Witch I found hilarious.We finished all the usual airport stuff.It was 2 hours till our flight set off so we decided to go to Burger King and get something to eat.

We finished our food and I dragged Tommy to some shops I wanted to go to.We got a lot of snacks for the plane to.As we was walking to see if there was any shops for tommy he says

"Where are we going again?"

"That's the third time you've asked today,we are going to California."

"Is that in America?"

"Yes Tommy it is"

"I DONT WANT TO GO THEN"

"Tommy look there's a shop you can go in"

"Where?"

While tommy was looking around to see where you were talking about you grabbed his arm and pulled him into the toy shop.

"Wow very fun-"

Before he could finish his sentence,he noticed a minecraft section which was pretty big.

He smiled in excitement (when I was trying to spell excitement it auto corrected into exile 😟)

I thought that I may aswell get something.I found this really cute creeper teddy and it's makes an explosion sound every time you squeeze it.

We looked around the toy store for abit longer since tommy was really enjoying taking jokey photos with the toys.

Suddenly I noticed something on the shelve that I knew I had to get.It was a duck teddy that had big blue eyes.I picked it up and ran my fingers through its yellow fur.This would be a perfect gift and quackity.
We payed for our stuff and decided to sit down.After 10 minutes of begging I finally let Tommy show my what he got from the toy store.

He got a torch water bottle and a yellow among us teddy.

He also got A Minecraft bee that is for tubbo next time he sees him (tubbo wasn't allowed to go to vidcon).

Suddenly a voice could be heard telling us a gate number for our flight and that we are nearly ready to board.

A\N,
I'm back bitches.This was super hard to write since I just glued on My £1 primark nails 😎.Since we are in a national lockdown (again).I actually write a lot and that makes me sort of proud.If you wasn't faster updates maybe you can vote for this chapter 👉👈 just so I know that people are actually enjoying this story.I promise it will get more juicy soon.Thank you again for 100 reads it doesn't seem like a lot but to me it means the word.Mg parents don't know about this so shhhhhh.
Farewell and best wishes
Author
Word count:900

2023 A/N,
Wtf.I was really cringe in 2020 😭