Chapter 3:the arioplane and suprise

I meant to spell it like you will see why later on in the chapter.

After 3 minutes of Tommy being stupid I finally found our seats.Tommy begged to air next to the window so I let him.I messaged Alex when we for on the plane before turning my phone onto airplane mode.Tommy also text his mum saying that he was safely on the airplane.

After awhile our drinks came.Tommy get a Diet Coke and I got a Pepsi max.I payed for him.Our dinner arrived.I had to have a kids box thing because I don't like airplane food.Tommy had pasta which he didn't like so he begged to share my food but I told him that

"It's just snacks.Eat for the ones we bought before"

"Fine"

After we both finished eating Tommy asked a flight attendant if she could fill his torch bottle up with coke.She said sure and went and filled it up I was pretty supervised when she came back with Tommy's bottle,full to the top.

Tommy kept asking if I had any games on my phone that didn't need internet.

"Tommy stop asking"

"But I'm bored"

"Then play with your own phone or something else"

"My phone is boring now"

"Fine you can play on my phone,just for a couple minutes though"

"Thank you y/n"

I gave Tommy my phone and within 3 minutes he had fell asleep.I grabbed my phone out of his sleeping hand and put it in my pocket.I must of fell asleep because soon Tommy was shaking me awake.

"What's wrong"

"Can I have your phone again"

"Is that why you woke me up"

"Oh,we are landing now"

"Fine here's my phone but if it dies I'm using yours"

"Deal"

*time skip to when you land*

We got off the plane and Tommy turned his phone off airplane mode.Suddenly his phone went mad with miss calls and messages.

"Tommy what did you do before you turned your phone off"

"I just message my mum chill out"

"Let me see the messages"

He gives me his phone and I open his mums messages.I look blankly at him holding back my laugh.We have been friends for almost 18 years so he knows when I'm hiding my laugh.

"What's so funny"

Tommy
We are at the airport now

Motherinnit
I hope you have fun xx

Tommy
We are on the arioplane now

Motherinnit

67+ missed texts

"Tommy how do you not know how to spell airplane"

"STOPP"

I rolled my eyes and decided to call quackity so he knows I'm safe.

"Hey sweetheart"

"Alex stopp"

"You know you love me calling you nicknames"

"The child is here"

From hearing that Tommy looks up from his phone and glares at me.

"I can't wait to meet you Y\N"

"Same same, I can't wait"

"Really?"

"Yes?what's going on in that small brain of yours"

"Why don't you turn around if you can't wait"

"Ok??"

I turn around and standing there the same height as me,a 17 year old Girl.I quickly grabbed on to him like nothing else mattered in that moment.He wrapped his arms around me and chuckled.He felt warm and comfortable like I was meant to be there.He pulled away and I smiled at him for a second bedpan looking away hiding my blushing face.

Why was I blushing?
I can't like Alex?
I've only know him for a couple weeks

We called a taxi and arrived at the hotel.We booked in and got to our room.I quickly realised something

"How did you know it was me?? I haven't done a face reveal and never showed you my face"

"Tommy knew and him waving at me from behind your back made it pretty obvious"

We started laughing and when we looked over to Tommy he was grabbing something out of his bag.Me and Alex glance at each other then back at Tommy.He quickly turns around and starts shooting us with his 'vlog gun' that he bought in the toy shop.I fell onto the bed from laughing so hard,Tommy still shooting us.Soon enough he run out of bullets.From Tommy playing with his toys I remembered about the duck I bought for Alex.

I run over the where our bags and suitcases are sat.I Rummaged around I'm my bag until I grabbed it.

"Oh Alex~"
I quickly covered mouth with my free hand.O didn't mean for it to sound sexual.

"Get a room you guys"
Tommy said really suddenly

"TOMMY"
We both shouted at the same time obviously both blushing.

"Alex close your eyes and put your hands out"

"Ok as long as you won't hurt me"

"Why would I do that"

"I'll just do it"

You walk over to him and place the duck in his hands

"Open your eyes"

"Awww it's so cute,thank you so much y

"

You giggle abit before Tommy comes and pushes you,you were standing right infront of Alex while he was sitting on the bed.

Back to your POV

I fell into Alex and by into I mean onto.He fell backwards on the bed while I straddled him.we sat staring at each other both visibly blushing.I wonder what is he is thinking right now.

A,N
Wow 2 in 1 day spoiled much🙄.But seriously I posted part 1 then didn't play and suddenly took a break.I hope you enjoy and if you are maybe you could vote this chapter 🥺👉👈.I spent all night writing the last chapter and this one.J started my period in the middle of writing this chapter do that cool 👍.But j will try and post a lot more often now.I love you all do much have a good day or night
Farewell and best wishes
Author

Word count:1006