Chapter 4:TUBBO

Alex's POV

I cant move,I don't want to move.I could feel my cheeks heat up.She looks really cute right now.Do I like her? I've never felt like this before.

Your POV

I finally scrambled off him and apologised.Tommy is staring at us from the corner, eyes wide.

"ALEX DONT DO ANYTHING SHES A MINOR"

"TOMMY HE KNEW THAT ALREADY"

"I WAS JUST MAKING SURE CHILL OUT"

"Your probably used to this by now,Alex"

He nodded in response,he looked really deep in thought but I wont question it.suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Tommy did you dox us"
Alex said in a mocking way

Tommy rolls his eyes and opens the door.He starts hugging them but I couldn't get a clear view of the person.

"TUBBOS HERE"
Tommy shouts

Tubbo??? I thought he wasn't allowed to come.

"tubbo? I thought you couldn't come?"

"Oh, I'm staying in a hotel room with my parents so I can still hang out with you guys."

I have know tubbo for awhile now and I can't wait to hang out with him.

"Well I better be going see you tomorrow"

We all give different variations of 'bye' before tubbo left.

"Tommy you forgot to give him he bee"

"I'll give it to him tomorrow"

It was dark so we took it in turns or getting changed in the bathroom.
The room had two beds and a massive tv at the end of the room in between the beds.They decided to watch a scary movie.Tommy was in one bed and me and Alex in the other.

We were watching the movie and suddenly grate snoring,we looked over to see Tommy passed out in his bed.We decided to fish watching the movie hen to to bed.

A jump scare came up and I wrapped my arms around Alex.I suddenly realised and let go of him.

"Aw that was comfy"

I smile at him and wrap my arms around his chest.

The movie ended do we turned it off,the only light source gone.We drifted off the sleep and I soon woke up.

I tryed to move but I felt something squeeze my waist.I looked behind me and saw Alex sleeping.
He's so cute when he's sleeps

No he's not
He's annoying
I can't like him
Just no

My eyes started to feel heavy and before I knew it I was asleep(again).

"WAKE UP"
"CAN I SLAP HER"
"THAT WILL WORK"

I woke up from Tommy's screaming.I rolled over and realised Alex has already woken up.
I slowly Open my eyes and Tommy suddenly yells again.

"SHES ALIVE"

I was wondering where Alex was since all I child hear was Tommy's voice.

"Where's Alex?"
I ask while still waking up

"Oh he's in the shower. I've already had one so you need to have one after Alex"

"Ok"

I reached over and unplugged my phone,looking at the time.

"Tommy it's so early"

"You call 10am early"

"Yeah"

Before I could answer Alex came our the bathroom wearing his own merch.

"Who wears there own merch?"

"Um I do"
He says pointing at the hoodie.

I laughed and went to my suitcase to get all my stuff I needed for the shower.

*really short time skip to after your shower*

I wrapped my towel around me and grabbed my clothes.

(Your outfit.You can change it to something else if you want)

I put on my sort of baggy jeans and cuffed the bottom,my oversized sunflower hoodie,my mustard yellow socks and when we went out I will put my yellow converses on.

I walked out the bathroom and plugged in the hairdryer.I finished doing my hair (you can chose what you did to it).

"So what are we doing today?"
I ask

"Well the meet and greet Tomorrow and then from Tomorrow on we have events, so we should do something fun."
Alex responded with

"THERE US A LAZER TAG ARENA 5 MINUTES AWAY PLEASE CAN WE GO"
Tommy butted in

"Sure that sounds fun, what do you think Alex"

"Sounds good"

"Can we get breakfast on the way there?"
I asked

"Good idea"
I'm Tommy said

"Ok it's all settled everyone get ready to set off"
Alex had to drive because he's the only one with an American driving license, In England me and Tommy are not old enough the drive.

This going to be so fun...

A,N
Like I said with outfits and stuff you don't have to listen to what I say,you can think of your own outfit to wear. I'm trying to write 1000 words per chapter but this is one of my shorter one and you will see that in the word count.I write this while watching bbh's stream.maybe you could vote for this chapter it's ok though 🥺🥰.

I will slowly add more streamers,so is there any specific people you want to see?

If I get requests of people they will be in sooner then they would anyway if I was planning on adding them.

Hope you have a good night\day
Farewell and best wishes
Author

Word count:858