episode 4

"yn can i talk to you" hyunjin said as stood up from where he was sitting.

" uhh yeah sure" you said as saw hyunjin was already out the door not actaully leaving you with a choice.

" what's up?" you asked as you closed the door behind you taking another sip of your coffe.

" joy is my ex girlfriend, i don't have any feelings for her" hyunjin said as he leaned against the wall, shoving his hands inside his pockets.

you leaned against the wall aswell shooting up your eyebrows as you were confused on why he would tell you this.

" okay I'm glad?" you said as you tilted your head a little. He suddenly walk towards you until he was right infront of you.

" do you get it know?" he asked as he tilted his head  looking into your eyes.

" no i do not " you said as you threw your empty cup into the bin that was standing next to you. You turned your gaze on him again but he just stood there silent.

" then i am leaving first " you said as you rolled your eyes. He sudden trapped you inside his arms making you stay were you were.

" don't walk away in the middle of our conversation" hyunjin said as he leaned closer to you making your breath hitch as the sudden movement. He was so close to you your lips were inches apart .

" i don't get why that involves me" you said as you lightly pushed him away, making more space between you but he still kept his hands on the wall trapping you.

" i like you y/n" hyunjin said as he gave you a pout face looking down.

"w-what?" you stutter out as  you couldn't believe that he just confessed

" i like you" he whispers the second time as he looked into your eyes.

" y-you do?"  you asked as he just nodded his head.

" i-i like you to"  you whisperd looking down but loud enough for him to hear. He put his index finger under your chin making you look up at him

" you do?" he asked as you just nodded your head, a shade of pink rushing to your cheeks.

" finally!" he yelled out as he pulled you into a hug. you giggled against his chest as he started spinning you around while not breaking the hug.

suddenly you heard clapping and broke the hug to see straykids coming out of the door.

"took you long enough" minho said as he gave me a hug.

" now it's your and oppa's turn" you cutely giggle before pushing everyone inside the room leaving han and lee know in the hall.

you went to sit next to hyunjin as everyone else in the room made "oehhh" and "ahh" sounds. You just smiled looking back at the tv screen as they decided to watch a movie while you and hyunjin were outside talking

______

@han_yn