episode 11

* new message *

@minho_leeknow
get ready I'm taking you out

@han_yn
no ❤️

@minho_leeknow
did it sound like i was asking for a bitch's opinion?

@han_yn
you're so mean to me :( fine I'll be ready in 10

  @han_yn

He took me on a little date :/   @minho_leeknow

600,345 ❤️
View comments

  @felix       cute~

  @jisung_han  why does he eat so much :)

  @hyunjoy4f    omg you litterly cheating on hyunjin
🔁
  @han_yn    he is very much GaY, he is HoMoSeXuAl and dating my brother :)

  @jinnie
bby?

@han_yn
Yes?

@jinnie
I ran into joy today

@han_yn
Uhh okay?

@jinnie
Would it be cool if i go to lunch with her yk just catch up and so?

@han_yn
Sure have fun bby :)!

@jinnie
Thank you bby, I'll text you when we're done okay?

@han_yn
Okay :)!!

@jinnie
Ily bye!

@han_yn
I love you to|
I love you|
I love|
I|
Ily2
-seen-

@jijoy

    haven't seen this pretty boy in so long!     @jinnie ,  thanks  @han_yn for letting me borrow      him!

    @jinnie ,  thanks  @han_yn for letting me borrow 
    him!

890,567 ❤️
view comments

  @han_yn   :)   ❤️1

  @jinnie   i look so worried lol

@minnie_kim   omg our ship is comming back guys!!

"yn you okay?" minho asked as he put down his phone to give his bestfriend his full attention.

" they went out for lunch"  yn shrugged as she put down her phone to pick up her chopsticks.

" are you okay?" minho asked as he shot one eyebrow up.

" i... i trust him minho, and besides he asked me about it so don't worry" yn said as she smiled at the boy before stuffing her mouth with food to prevent any more questions.

* new message *

@jinnie
bby you home?

@han_yn
yeah just got back from the dorms

@jinnie
can i come over, i wanna talk to you about something

@han_yn
okay sure

@jinnie
bby are you mad?

@han_yn
no bby I'm fine, come quick!

@jinnie
okay bby I'll be over in 5!

____

yn waited impatiently in the living room as she had the worst on her mind, i mean her boyfriend did go to lunch with his ex and now he wants to talk.

" no i trust him he won't -"

her thoughts were interrupt when she heard her doorbell ring. she shrugged off all her thoughts before slowly exhaling as she opened the door.

"jagi ~" hyujin exclaimed as he immediately wrapped his girlfriend in a tight hug almost squeezing her to death, he closed the door with his foot before waddling to to the couch  with her still in his arms.

" hi baby" yn said once they both were comfortable on the couch. Hyunjin was currently ontop of her snuggling into her neck.

" i missed you" he whispered as she began to play with his hair, forgetting all the doubts she had before.

" i missed you to" she said before kissing the top of his head.

He lifted up his head to look into her eyes before giving her pout.

" you know i love you right?" he asked with his puppy eyes.

Yn giggled before tucking a strand of hair behind his ear

" i know jinnie, i love you too" she said as she gave the boy a peck on his lips.

he gave her soft smile before snuggling his head into her neck again, pulling her closer his body.

" thank you" he whispered, she lightly titled her head in confusion

" for what?" she asked in a soft voice

" for trusting me today" he said as he looked into her brown orbs again, giving her a sweet smile before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

" so what did you want to talk about" she said in a soft tone as she started playing with his blonde locks.

" nothing i just wanted to be here with you" hyunjin replied as he closes his eyes, inhaling the scent of the girl he's so deeply inlove with.

" if you're gonna stay the night can we go to my room? I'm tired" Yn said as she rubbed her eyes making hyunjin smile at her cuteness.

" sure baby" hyujin said with a soft tone before getting of yn before intertwining their fingers as he cutely dragged her into own room.
____

yes bitch i woke up today and chose to make your single ass cry :/

I'm single and now I'm sad ^^