episode 17

you woke up with a banging headache. You fluttered your eyes open to be met by sunlight and your kitchen. You looked around to find yourself on your couch covered with a blanket. You must have fallen asleep after crying so much. You rubbed the sleep away as you sat on your couch staring outside your window.

You heart a soft knock on the door.

" it's just me"

you lazily walked over to the door as you opend it to be met by a very worried looking Australian man. He had 2 bags in his hand. He quickly embraced you in a hug as he closed the door behind him. You didn't hug him back, all you could think about is about how you wanted to be in Hyunjin's arms.

"yn i promise it's not like what is seems" Chan said as he tightened his grip.

" then why isn't he here? why did he go to her? why didn't he tell me? why did he have to lie?" you still weren't hugging chan back. Your arms were merely resting on your sides as you chin was on his shoulder as you stared at the door. The memory of him walking out freshly imprinted in your head.

" yn? " chan softly called out as he noticed you weren't moving nor speaking. He broke the hug and guided you to the couch were he handed to some painkillers. You drank it as you snuggled into your blankets facing away from him.

"yn i promise he didn't cheat on you" chan softly said as he rubbed your back.

" then what did they do" you asked as you turned your body to look at him. Chan's eyes soften as he saw the tears in your eyes. He pulled you in for another hug and this time you hugged him back.

" i don't know why he did what he did, but i promise you he didn't cheat" Chan softly said as he rubbed your back. You didn't answer him back as you weren't in the mood for fighting. You just sat there in his arms. You later on fell asleep as he carried you to your bedroom. He called Lisa over to stay the night. Chan was determined to get to the bottom of this.

___

Chan aggressively slammed the door as he entered their dorms. Felix immediately whipped his head to see his learder walking towards him. Hyunjin was curled up in a ball next to felix and he had fallen asleep due to crying so much. His face  was swollen and his eyes were puffy. Chan signaled Felix to come with him.

" hyung?" Felix softly spoke as he closed the door behind him not wanting to wake up the other members.

Chan ran his fingers through his hair in an annoyed manner as he let out a sigh.

" felix i know you love hyunjin, but i really want to know why he did it. He loved -"

" loves"

" if he loves her why doesn't he explain himself. Why does he let her belief he cheated? Felix she hasn't eaten in 2 days, she's been crying non stop because of him."

Felix sighed as he ran his hands down his face in an annoyed manner. He plopped himself down next to chan.

" I'll talk to him when he wakes up " is all Felix said as he stood up and left Chan alone.

___

Hyunjin woke up the next morning to a worried felix who was pacing back and forth. Hyunjin groaned as he held onto his head. Felix rushed over him and handed him a glass of water.

" hyung you need to tell her"

hyunjin sighed as he put down the glass of water.

" the test didn't come back yet"

" it did this morning"

Hyunjin's eyes widen as he immediately ran into the living room to get the envelope. He didn't care that his head was still throbbing or that his legs weren't prepared for it. He quickly grabbed the envelope as he ran back to his room locking it. He ignored Felix banging on the door. He opened the envelope and tears formed in his eyes as he saw the result. His legs gave in as he grabbed onto his mattress for support.

Felix heard loud thud as grew even more worried than he already was. He was banging on the door desperately wanting to get to his friend.

" hyung!" felix shouted as tears formed in his eyes. Changbin heard the yelling and came to look. He saw felix and immediately pulled the latter into his arms.

" felix?" hyunjin whispered but was audible enough for him to hear. Felix let go of changing as he turned the doorknob. He embraced hyunjin as he picked up the documents that were scattered around the room. Felix smiled brightly as he hugged Hyunjin tighter.

" Hyung this is good news!" Felix exclaimed as hugged Hyunjin even tighter as he and the older fell backwards. Felix laughed as hyunjin let out a sigh of relief. Hyunjim cried for an hour before getting himself together. He knew he needed to fix things with you.

___

(a/n)

it was my birthday yesterday and my friends unexpectedly showed up at my house singing happy birthday so loud the neighbour's scolded them 🥺🥺. I really love them so much they really made my birthday so much better.