episode 19

you woke up and felt a pair of strings arms wrapped around your waist securing you in your place. You slowly turned around as you you smiled at Hyunjin who was sleeping peacefully next to you, eyes swollen and puffy. You slowly reached out your hand to rub it against his cheek. He leaned into your touch as he pulled you closer, slowly opening one eye to peek at you.

"goodmorning" he said in his sleepy voice as he gave you a small smile. You smiled back at him.

"morning"  you softly said as you just stared at into his brown orbs. You didn't really care that you were laying on your carpet on the floor you were just happy to be in his arms again.

he gently placed a kiss on the tip of your nose as he slowly sat up, stretching his body.

" come on, get up ~" he whined as he pulled you up. You playfully glared as you sat up next to him stretching your muscles.

"I'll make breakfast" he said as he stood up walking into the kitchen's direction. You nodded as you went to talk a shower. After about 20 minutes you came back dressed in only his hoodie.

You hugged him from behind as he smiled at you. He turned around to place a quick peck on your cheek. He smiled once he saw you in his hoodie.

" i love you" he softly whispered as he put his hands on your hips, pulling you in for a loving hug. You smiled against his chest as you looked up at him.

" i love you too" you said as you brushed his hair out of his face. He had on a huge smile as he let you go to plate your breakfast. You sat down as ate your breakfast while Hyunjin went to take a shower.

Not long after he joined you as you both at your breakfast in silence. You wasted the dishes as he hugged your from behind, not letting you go once as he rested his chin on your shoulder, simply just watching you wash them.

After you were done you turned around to face him, he stil had that huge smile on his face.

" what with you?" you asked as you laughed when he gave you another hug.

"I'm just happy" he said as he let out a happy sigh. Closing his eyes to inhale your scent he missed so much. You giggled as you hugged him back.

You were happy that you gave him a chance to explain himself, you were more than happy that things were back to normal.

Hyunjin waddled over to couch, you still pressed flushed against his body as he let you both fall. You giggled at his actions as he pulled you closer to your body laughing with you. He smiled softly as he brushed some loose stands of hair behind your ear.

" i promise i won't ever let you go" he said as he look back at your eyes before his gaze flickered over  your lips as he leaned in to give you a soft kiss.

You smiled at him  as snuggled up to him. His phone vibrated as he groaned annoyed. He pulled out his phone to see 20 messages from Chan.

" you should go, Oppa is gonna kill you" you giggled as you tried to get of him, only for him to pull you back down and hold you even tighter.

" no I'm not letting you go "  he whined as he firmly hold onto you. You laughed as you reached over to his phone texting Chan to come and get him because he wasn't going anywhere anythime soon.

"hajima ~" he whined as he snatched his phone out of your hand, trying to delete the message you send but failed because Chan already read it. He pouted at you.

" He's gonna take you away from me"  he huffed as he gave you puppy eyes. You simply laughed as you pulled him into your embrace.

Not long after you heard a knock on the door as Chan made his way into your apartment, wide eyes once he saw you and Hyunjin cuddling. It smile crept on his features.

He had to forcefully drag hyunjin off you as hyunjin kept protesting that he didn't want to leave. Hyunjin was being overly dramatic as he kept waving his arms in the air telling his hyung over and over he won't leave. Chan finally convinced him telling him that he could come over later but there were still unfinished business at the dorms.

A deep sigh left his lips as he pulled you back in his arms to give you a kiss . He pouted as chan left dragged him out of your apartment.

____

Its been a week and Hyunjin was showering you with love and kisses everytime he got the chance. He wasn't being overly clingy, it was just the right amount to make you forgive him even tho you already had. Every chance he got he would leave a voice note telling you how much he missed you and loved you.

The boys all were extremely happy that you guys finally made up as they all missed have you around. Lino especially missed teasing and annoying the shit out of you and were on of the first to tackle you down when you went to visit them.

Things were finally looking better and Joy even apologized to you, saying she was wrong for letting Hyunjin think he was the father and for getting between you two. You haven't completely forgave her yet but you didn't have a grudge against the her either.

You were excited as Hyunjin told you to get ready because he was going take you on a date and you were bubbling with joy.

____

so we reached 300 reads 🥺, should i end the book soon? i don't know what to do with this anymore..