Chapter 1 part 4 Sober Day.

Deku landed on his back. (oh my, where am I? I better find out) he thought  as he woke up and gets up, he was in the basement, he walked over to the box and opened it up. (This box is open, let's have a look) he thought. Inside the box was two jars with red pills, two empty jars, and one jar with yellow pills with yellow pills spilled, rubber glove and a piece of paper, Deku picked it up and it read.

The patient 25OL200915000 is our current target.

Target response is positive.

Now expanding the triggered gland. Ektoplonatin dose up to 1700 cg.

Change the containers s0 it looks like jan approved varianteof Duotine.

Deku is confused, (what child? Who wrote this?) He thought as puts it down and walked over to the stairway the lead upstairs, he walked upstairs, Deku grab the key from his bag and unlocked the door and open it. But it got slammed, the sky was black and purple. Deku was scared as he saw the monster again.

"If you struggle, you will know that it was I..I will be in every corner to suffer and cry, if you choose to disobey, your cats life will be marked"

The monster disappeared and everything is normal until Deku Fainted.

(Vision #3)
[Deku is seen hugging Todoroki]

(Deku) Oh my dear kitty, we'll soon be together agian, I promise. I missed you my dear, [holding his paw] I missed you my dear, I missed you very much. [Todoroki begin to walked away] where are you going? Please don't leave me alone Todoroki!

[Todoroki is seen going to a maze]

(Todoroki) at the end of the Maze, Deku.

(End of Vision)

Deku woke up again. (I fainted again, I wonder if my dreams are true. The monster won't let me go home! But if I find the maze, maby I might find Todoroki) he thought as he got up and walked upstairs, in to the room with door with bars, Deku looked through one and there were twins girl, skin are grey and very skinny, and another one is a boy, he is laying in bed with vomit on the floor. (Hello, are you resting?) Deku thought, as he walked away, then he looked at the other one, it was the operation room. (The operation room, I don't want to go in there, it smells like flesh, ugh!) He thought, he walked upstairs and he kept hidden because the nurse is on the phone and that he won't get caught. "Yes, I took the new one upstairs. Deku Midoriya?, no I haven't seen him. What? The key to the celler? Well...no...and the doctors office? He used to have the key there. Calm down! the key is not here! Sure, I'll let you know when it turns up but you must calm down" the nurse said as she hung up. Deku took his pills and everything flashed into the bloody world, he walked over to the key hooked and placed the key on the hook, he walked back to his hiding place. The pills wear off. "Oh, they were here all along, better return this" she got up and grabbed the key and walked out of the office, Deku walked over to the security locked and punch in the code, the little red light switch to green. (Yes i'm the best, the very best) he thought with happiness, Deku walked out of the office and open the yellow door, the alarmed sounded. Deku walked downstairs outside he turned and saw the angry security guard. "You bastard! I'll make you pay for......" without finishing his sentences, his eyes turned to white and his head got ripped off, suddenly the monster appears out of the door.

"You cleaver teenager, you think you can just escape?!"

The Monster rolled Deku eyes back and blood coming out and pull him back inside. But suddenly he stopped and looked over at something.

"What?! It can't be! No!"

The monster disappeared and appeared is a robotic toy white and red cat on a one wheel, Deku wakes up (I have to get to the maze!) He thought when he got up he followed the toy, he soon followed it and enter the Maze. The guard was furious that he got away.

(Vision#4)
"At the end of the maze, you will find.  The creepy creature of the night, they will harm you, they will laugh at you. But there will always will be a good side, a cat with nuts and bolts will be your guide. (Deku was surrounded by the shadow creature, but then he the toy cat, it lead him in the swears as he crawls inside, accidentally dropped his family photo as it drifted away Deku tries to reach for but he looked disappointed seeing the creatures and continues crawling)

[End of Chapter 1]