Chapter 1 part 2 Sober day.

When Deku put the pill in his mouth in a flash the whole room was splattered in blood, a bloody texted on the wall that says Watch your step. A skeleton who is dress as a nurse, sitting in a wheelchair, Ball of yarn on the floor and one needle attach of the yarn and a Shadow creature. Deku walk to the creature. (Get out, creepy creature!) He yelled in his thought. He walked away from it goes by the dead nurse and picked up in his bag (Excuse me, lady nurse, this may be very useful) He thought. Deku walked away and went to the area where he was woking up. It was a lot different,
Blood on the walls, a ghost figure outside the window, there was a huge hole on the bed where the hospital bed uses to be. The hole had stairs so Deku went down the stairs and he can see Doctor Markus talking to Aunt Yui, Deku can see his Aunt looked very devastated, they didn't even see Deku watching or listing. To Deku, it was a vision.

"No, absolutely not! You can't tell him that!" Doctor Markus said Aunt Yui starts to feel hesitant. "But he has to know! You can't keep me away from him!" She cried. "The reason is more than clear, Grace" Doctor Markus suggests. Aunt Yui started to get flustered, she wants Deku home with her. "No, it's not! I want to take him home, now!" She said, "You can't. Deku Midoriya's mental condition is not appropriate yet" Doctor Markus added showing some signs of annoyance and frustration on his face. While every Faded in black.

Deku was laying on the floor, the bedding was back and on the bed was a fox crying blood, a red dead branch, and a texted in the blood that says, It wasn't me.
He was still on his medicine. (Was that real? Oh, dear, Aunt Yui! I wonder what she has to tell me...That doctor has no soul! I'm going home tonight!) He thought as he was woken up, and back on his feet, he walked to the blood crying Fox, (oh Foxy fox please don't cry) he thought.

Deku went off of his pills, he walked over to the side of the hospital curtains and he saw Bakugou sitting on the bed. Bakugou was in the Monona Asylum because he having Paranoia. Deku bowed "Hello, Bakugou" Deku said smiling, Bakugou looked at Deku, "hello" Said Bakugou, Deku notice that the blonde hair teen wasn't looking so good, "How are you?" He asked Bakugou sighed.
"Everybody says that I'm sick" Bakugou answered, Deku looked down sadly, "They always say that! They are just stupid!" Deku sighed.
"Are you leaving tonight?" Asked Bakugou. Deku Smiled as he tilts his head, "I will if you help me!" He said.
"The only thing I know is that the office is the key!" Bakugou explains He was in the Asylum before Deku came to this place. "The key? Is there a key inside the office?" Asked Deku. Bakugou nodded. "I saw the doctor write a secret code!" He said Deku was curious about this. "A secret code? To open the yellow door?" Asked Deku...

"He doesn't want me to tell you..."
Bakugou said.

"Who?" Asked Deku.

"Him" Bakugou answered as he pointed.

A portal hole appeared out of nowhere and appears to be a demon monster wearing a goat mask.

"All doors are closed. You are a prisoner of my games...and nobody will help you escape..."

The monster disappeared and the hole portal closed up, Deku started to cry. He put his hands on his eyes. (Leave me alone... I hate you!. Mommy... Daddy... I need you so much right now...No! I won't let that monster stop me!) Deku thought as he stomps his feet. Deku took his pills and another vison from the bloody world, everything is splattered with blood, there was a dear sitting on a chair, a Bloody text with an arrow that's pointing to the door that says. To Happiness, and there was Bakugou sitting on the bed, but he wasn't himself, his eyes are hallowed and his mouth was stitched up closes into a smile, and sitting next to him was a shadow. 

"Bakugou is playing with his uncle and his uncle is mad.....Mad! Bakugou is crying. Oh, Poor Bakugou. do you see? you killed the bird! Your mother is not happy! Uncle will die!"