Vision#1

Everything is fine.
It feels like heaven.
I see my parents.
They look happy.
They have a gift for me, Hmm I wonder. It's a cat So kind and sweet his fur his red and white just like roses
It's Todoroki! my best friend, my only friend.
We were about to eat dinner and I saw Aunt Yui too, I really like her a lot. It's Friday my parents are going out. Aunt Yui takes good care of me, We are having so much fun! It's Monday night. I'm playing with Todoroki, but something felt wrong................a strange creature appears outside my bedroom window, I don't like it. It scares me.
Suddenly I heard something............ Its My Mom screaming! I want to know what was wrong, a heavy light shines bright in my parent's bedroom. I went closer to...............and closer........
Mom? Dad?
(Shows a brutal picture of his Parents that was killed, and showed Him again with his eyes tears blood) Please don't!........................Mommy? Daddy?......................................?
(Afraid, the teenager runs out of the house with Todoroki by his side, he suddenly faints in the woods as Todoroki lays on top of Deku, the cat heard someone coming, he quickly hide behinds a tree as two people in black hoods picked up Deku and carry him away)

Deku, please follow my voice.

On the count of three, you'll wake up.
One.
Two.
Three.