Chapter 1 part 1 Sober Day.

Deku woke up in the hospital bed, (I'm still here? Hideous place, I have to get out of here) he thought, he jumps off his bed and walked around for a bit, he stops to look at a clip bored, it reads.
patients number: 97865.
Name: Deku Midorya Bow.
Age: 16.
Gender: male.
History: The patient was found near the Monona Asylum showing signs of Psychosis, traumatization, and Unauthorised Hallucinations. The police are trying to investigate the murder of this patient's parents.

Mental illness: Schizophrenia. 

Treatment: Dr. Rio Markus has tried different medications and all have been canceled because of side effects Documented.

By reading it, Deku was very curious and confuse (Psy.. Cho... What? I'm not that, for sure! Side effects.... Effects affecting one side) he thought. And walk away from the clipboard, he stopped and looked at a painting of a clown, (I will get your nose! I will get it! are a happy clown? can you make me laugh? I'm having a hard time laughing) he thought by looking down on the floor, feeling he can't feel happiness or laugh. Deku walk to a Drawer he pulls the handle but it wouldn't open. (Locked... A good reason to get curious.....I should get the key for this) Deku thought. All of a sudden he saw a music box, he went to it, as it played it starts spinning. Deku cupped his hands and Smiled. (Oh! Sweet, sweet melody [plays it Again] One more time La La La) [plays it Again but he was annoyed by it now] the same song it played when it goes huh? Hmph) Deku thought. The green hair boy wanted to look outside he pulled the curtains fell and Deku flinch. (Oh! Holy moly! Something fell! [He pick up what appears to be a golden hook] A handy hook! I'll save it to play pirate with it later) he thought as he put it in his bag. With curiosity, he looked outside the window. The window has a square frame, it was dark outside but they were some light. (Tower defense! We have for you a crazy person called Deku, Or is it a defense tower? Um... I guess that is my way out. I don't think my head would fit through the window) he said and he walked away from the window. He looked at a cross hanging over his bed. (I hope that won't fall on top of me when I'm sleeping) he thought with fear. He walked over by some writing he had made on the walls.

The first one says.
Red and tiny, you are hiding from me.

The second one says I hate the monster.

and the third one says. I have to find Todoroki, I have to find him now! I missed my kitty, he hides because he's afraid. He told me that the medicine will help me escape, and show me where he is.

Looking at the notes Deku really wants to find Todoroki so badly he missed him so much, but he has to find the medicine. The green hair teenager went by an elderly woman who is a nurse writing stuff down, she stops and looks at Deku. "Oh, Deku! You're awake! Good" she said, Deku was very confused after he was woken up,
"How long was I asleep?" He asked,
"Three days maybe," said the nurse...Deku wants to know what made him very sleepy. He can't believe that he slept in three days. "Was it the medicine that made me sleepy?" He wonders. "Yes, it was Pills. That's why you are not taking it anymore" the nurse explained. But Deku needs the medicine so that he can escape the hospital and find his kitty, Todoroki. He had to find a way to get the nurse to leave the desk, and he had a perfect plan. "Lady nurse? I did something" He said being innocent. "See? You are nothing but trouble! What is it?" Asked the nurse with a groan. Deku remembers the curtains that he broke by Accident. "I was trying to look outside and I accidentally broke the curtains..." he said, the nurse scoff and laugh. "Pft, accidentally... I have to fix this, follow me!" She said. The nurse puts her pen down got off the chair and walk to the broken curtains, Deku followed her, as they stop, she was puzzle knowing that something was missing.

"Something missing... Have you seen the hook that holds the curtains up?"
She asked.

"No, miss... I haven't seen anything!" Deku said as he crossed his arms.

"Well, I have to go and find something to fix this! You.......Kid" the nurse groan, as she walked away, this was Deku's chance to get the medicine. He went back to the desk, he found a package of bandaids. He picked them up (Oh! I'll keep these Bandaids to stop the blood!) He thought, as he put it in his bag. He opens the Drawer and he found a grey box, he picked up (I think this is where the medicine is, but it's locked!) Deku thought as he puts the Box in his bag, but despite his curiosity, he noticed a hanker cloth folded strangely. Unravels the hanker, and he was shocked by fright to see a gun. (Oh my goodness! This is terrible!
Why would the nurse have this?! She wants to kill us all! [He fold it back up] I'll leave it as it was. I really need to get out of this place!) Deku thought as soon he walks away from the desk. He took the box out of his bag and there was a code. On the bottom, it says Hide.
H-8
I-9
D-4
E-5
Click says the box as it opens, and in the box was the red pills. (The medicines, kitty told me this good help) he thought. Deku takes the pill and places it in his Mouth.
(To be continued)