A/N PLEASE READ

Hi everyone, I just wanted to make a few announcements before I continue this story. I know a lot of you want a fred story that doesn't get dark or has a bad ending.

I promise you I won't kill Fred or Caleum. There is a very happy ending in my opinion. Things do get somewhat dark but it doesn't exactly affect Fred or Cal. They end up together no matter what.

So I'm not a huge fan of fan fics that base their entire story around the war or death eaters (it's probably just me) the war will be happening but it will only be one or two chapters just for the plot line. I'm not going to make it a huge thing only because I wanted the story to focus on building the character's and Fred and Cals relationship.

Also I know that Cal and Draco are in their 4th year and fred is in his 5th year. I know I'm not following the original plot line!

In this fan fic Draco and Cal are going to become death eaters in their 5th year and the war would also be happening a bit later in their 5th.

Draco and Cal WILL NOT be assigned to kill dumbledore or fix the cabinet

I went back and reread all the books and it honestly just makes me sad seeing how much the kids of hogwarts suffered, and I want a little bit more of a plot than that.

Voldy will be apart of the story and somewhat important but not really.

I just want a fan fic that has a plot but also make it happy and enjoyable to read.

Also some of you seem to not like Elle Fanning as Cal, I personally love Elle and that's how I imagined Caleum. If you want me to recast I will. I just love Elle lolz.

I'm working on the next chapter as we speak homies

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!!

MAKE SURE YOU EAT SOMETHING TODAY!

GO SHIFT

111

222

555

I LOVE YOU ALL

K BYE

-author