taking action.

every star on this planet and id still look at you
******

every star on this planet and id still look at you******

TW: homophobic slurs
------------------

"Fred come on!" I yelled while trying to get him to latch off of me.

"Cal stayyyyyy" he whined while placing kisses all over my face.

"Fred I have to go to class and you do too!" I yelled while getting out of bed and pulling my underwear on.

"Cmon one more round?" He whined making a pouty face. I rolled my eyes before leaning over and placing a kiss on his lips and forehead. I pulled my clothes on while trying to ignore his gaze.

It's been 4 days since our heated session in the classroom. We have been inseparable since, quite literally. As much as I love being with Fred, I can't help but worry constantly that Brinlee is going to see us. She quite obviously doesn't like me and has some communication with my family and Draco's family. That last thing I need is her going and telling my father that I'm seeing Fred again. He would not only hurt me but also Fred.

The other issue is... my birthday. It's in 3 months. When I turn 17 it's over. Everything is over, for me and Draco. Possibly Maddie, Layton, and Blaise as well. All I want is to enjoy the time I have with Fred before the rest of my life is decided for me.

I slowly snuck my way out of the Gryffindor common room doing my best not to be seen by anyone. The only people that noticed me was Ron and Harry, both of them giving me a thumbs up. I catch Harry sneaking out of me and Maddie's dorm room almost every night on my way back from the lake. On an occasion I'll accidentally pick up his boxer shorts or a shirt he left. He really is the chosen one I guess.

Once I made it back to my dorm I opened it and saw Draco, Maddie, and Blaise sitting on the ground passing a joint back and forth.

"Hey how was the sex this time, you have a limp...?" Draco said excitedly when I entered the room making me roll my eyes and everyone else laugh. We all sat down and talked for a while passing the blunt back and forth.

Draco got up to grab something, when he came back he quite obviously had Potters boxer shorts in his hand.

"Cal tell Fred to stop leaving his shit in here." While holding it far away from his face.

"Those aren't-" I was cut off immediately by Maddie pinching my side. I shut up as soon as she made eye contact with me. She was silently pleading for me to not say anything.

"Yeah uh sorry D, I'll tell him." I said quickly.

We continued to talk and laugh about little stuff.