a long year.

the longer you wait the harder it's going to be Fred
*******

  the longer you wait the harder it's going to be Fred*******

_____________________________________

I woke up to my alarm and rolled over to turn it off only to feel a body laying next to me. It was Maddie, of course.

"Mads what are you doing in my bed?"

"Draco kept kicking me in his sleep" she replied in a low whisper.

"it's time to get up love" I said as I pushed her brown hair away from her face. She gave me a weak smile before throwing her legs over the bed and turned the lights on.

"Mads what the fuck" Blaise says from the floor. As he wiped the sleep from his eyes.

It was normal for our friend group to have sleepovers. We would switch back and forth between our room and the boys room.

"You have to get up, breakfast is in 20 minutes" Maddie states as she starts to brush through her hair. Draco shifts in Maddie's bed and sits up only to make eye contact with me. considering the fact he saw my fucking boobs last night it was a weird. very weird.

"Morning Cal" he says as he runs his hand through his platinum hair.

"Morning Malfoy" I said back. Maybe he doesn't remember considering how high he was last night.

"Ha I saw your tits" He said as he points to my chest

fuck he definitely remembers. that means blaise does too.

"Piss off Draco I've walked in on you fucking yourself before. Don't even go there" I said while getting up to use the bathroom

-----------------

We all got ready and made our way down to the great hall. I was nervous to see Layton again. That was only the second time he's touched me before. The first time I don't even remember, we were both so out of it. I've always been the one to please him. I was okay with it. Seeing him under my control was enough for me. Once we got to the great hall we all sat down at our table and began to eat.

"Draco you are fucking disgusting" Maddie scoffed as draco attempted to shove an entire pancake in his mouth.

"Here comes Williams" Blaise said

I looked up just as Layton sat in front of me. His hair was extra curly today and looked a little messy. He was wearing a plain green sweatshirt under his robes.

"Blue balls eh?" Draco asked

I choked on my drink which caused Maddie to burst into laughter

"Something like that" Layton muttered

We ate in silence until Layton suddenly reached over the table to grab my chin and move my head to the side. he moved my hair away from my neck to examine.

"Sorry about that Cal"

"What are you-"

Fuck. I forgot he left hickeys.

~~~~~~~~~~

Our first class was Potions with Snape. We all entered the classroom and took out seats.

"We will have assigned seats this year, you will be paired with someone from the opposite house. I will hear no complaints. Understand?" Snape announced. He began reading off named.

"Malfoy and Granger"

"Maddie and Potter"

"Zabini and Longbottom"

"Harrison and Fred weasley"

"Layton and George Weasely"

"You've got to be shitting me" Layton says

"Mr. Williams I will not accept such an attitude" Snape scoffed.

We all made our way to our desks and sat down. Fred made his way over and sat down putting his elbows on his knees.

"And we meet again" Fred whispered in my ear.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be" I say back.

"Fun night?" he says as he reaches forward and runs his index finger along the dark purple marks on my neck. Usually I would hex someone on the spot if they touched me in that way. With Fred however, I didn't want him to stop. Merline Caleum you don't even know the git.

"Why? Jealous?" I asked as I shifted in my seat to face him. A little flirting never hurt anyone right?

"Only a tad" He said back. He winks at me and pulls away and faces the front of the classroom.

This is going to be a long year