mine.

your eyes dance like a thousand stars
*****

your eyes dance like a thousand stars*****

------------------

I woke up the next morning still on the couch wrapped in Fred's arms. I don't remember much from the night before. All I know is we all looked like shit. I had a barley noticeable bruise on my face from getting hit, Fred and Draco both had split lips and bruised knuckles.

I tried to sit up from my position on the couch when I had a sudden urge to throw up. Of course. I was the only one awake at this point, everyone else was still dead asleep. Today is the first day of break and we are supposed to be going back home. I obviously can't be puking on the train AND at the burrow.

I tried to tune out the vertigo I was experiencing so I could start getting ready. Just as I was about to pull my tank top over my head I heard Draco run to the bathroom. Just the thought of someone else throwing up made me throw up in the bin next to me. Fred woke up and held my hair while I emptied all the contents in my stomach.

"Draco hurry up I'm gonna puke on the fucking floor!" Maddie yelled from outside the bathroom.

Draco opened the door for her and they were taking turns throwing up in the toilet. How adorable.

"Teen romance am I right?" Fred asked me as I wiped my mouth.

"Shut up. How are you not sick?" I asked, he looked perfectly fine.

"Because I'm a tad bit bigger than you all, and I know how to handle my drugs."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After we all 'did our business' we started packing and boarded the Hogwarts express.

We were all sitting in a small compartment, Fred wanted to sit with his siblings so it was just the five of us.

"Just like old times eh'? Layton said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I guess..." Draco muttered while trying to brush out Maddie's hair.

"I could get used to the Weasel not practically hanging off of us all the time." Layton scoffed with a disgusted look on his face.

"Fuck off Layton" I muttered.

"Yeah seriously Mate you are the only person that has an issue with him being here, everyone else actually ENJOYS his presence." Draco said back.

"Yeah whatever..." Layton muttered under his breath.

We all sat in silence for a while before I got up to say hi to Fred and use the bathroom.

I walked into his compartment and saw a girl leaning forward and messing with his hair. What?? Who is this chick?? And why is she touching MY BOYFRIEND??