Chapter 2: Go, Broccoli Boy, Go!

Yeah it's finally out after the L O N G wait. I sorry 👉👈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💥Tatsuki P.O.V💥

Izuku's face flushed bright red with embarrassment. Imagine if a watermelon had just a big red spot slapped on the side. That's what he looked like right now and dear god it was adorable. I wanted to pinch his cheeks. I mean who wouldn't when he looked like a short, green angel. He was small, 5'5". Perfect height for cuddling. His soft skin felt like an angel upon your hand and not to mention that every so often you'd see a little group of freckles. His fluffy yet messy green hair fluttered in the wind like a silk kite. And those shiny eyes that could rival the brightest Emerald. I couldn't stop staring at him. That was until he poked me to get my attention. I shook my head and looked over at him. He looked slightly concerned due to my blank staring into the corner.

Izuku: "Uh, Taachan are you okay? You've been staring into the corner for a few minutes now."

"H-Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine Izuku. Just thinking."

Izuku: "Oh okay, but uh... like I said I have a quirk now! So I was thinking I should participate in the entrance exam next week."

Izuku said while fidgeting with both of his hands this adorable little gesture made me smile a bit before I stood up and walked to the bedroom door. I grabbed the knob and twisted it then swung the door open causing light air to brush throughout the room, making posters flutter. I looked back at Izuku with a smile.

"Well I say go for it. If you have a quirk now then that means have a hell of a better chance of passing than with no quirk and plus you can even prove my dear, egotistical brother that you aren't useless! N-Not that I thought you were useless before! I'm just saying that... Ah hell you know what I mean."

I quickly tried to correct myself at the end just incase Izuku takes it the wrong way, but my worries were relieved when he flashed the cutest, brightest smile I've ever seen from that little munchkin.

They bright smile made my heart just melt as I looked away with a blush.

Izuku: "Okay, I will Taachan! Just for you!"

"Good, and remember what I always tell you. Go, Broccoli Boy, Go!"

With that little inspirational speech out of the way, I decided to head back home in the scorching to deal with lord shitass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the loooooong wait, I know this chapter isn't the most advancing in story but I finally wanted to get something. 438 words isn't THAT bad. Anyways see y'all later ^v^