Chapter 3: This is your Hero Academia

Welcome back to your regularly scheduled program of this bad fanfic, anyways heres a new chapter for you lovelies ALSO I have decided to remove Katsuki along with the pro heroes. I had realized after all the comments plus with my own intuition that it is just weird.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatsuki P.O.V
I had arrived home from Izuku's house. Damn I hate the summer. It makes me sweaty and angry and when I get angry I get sweatier so i get angrier and sweatier and its just a vicious cycle of sweat and anger. However long story short, I arrived home and with that I opened the door.

"Damn, am I glad to be home... phew"

I said that as I plopped down on the couch and looked up at the ceiling while sighing. I looked behind me when I heard a pair of footsteps approaching me and Its my damn dear pomerian brother scowling at me as always

"Where the fuck have YOU been dumbass? You didn't go to that damn Deku's house didya?!"

I just smirked while staring at the ceiling

"And what If I did?"

"I'll kick your and his ass simultaneously."

I just chuckled a bit before lookibg forward

"I find that hard to believe bro, you may dislike him but if you ended up killing him you'd never forgive yourself."

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT SHITTY DEKU!"

I cackled again which only pissed him off as I heard a few minor explosions behind me

"Okay, okay simmer down, I believe you."

The explosions surely but slowly stopped as I got up and faced him. He looked just as sweaty as I did and he didn't even leave the house.

"Y'Know, the entrance exam is only in a week, you have been training haven't you?"

"What the hell's that supposed to mean? Of course I have! The question is HAVE YOU? I don't want you to suck ass and put a bad rep on me just because we look the same."

"Fair enough, God forbid someone look at 'Mr. Lord Explosion Murder' in a mediocre light. Well just know, we have the same quirk so we're gonna be mistaken for each other quite alot. Try not to annihilate the poor sap who asks you if you're me. I dont want people to think I kill my fans."

I said while I walked past him and back to my room as to figure out how to pass the time and improve myself before the most important test of my life.

[LAZY ASS TIMESKIP TO TEST DAY]

I sat in the auditorium..thing with what what was probably hundreds of other test takers. Poor Izuku, he ended up sandwiched between me and Katsuki. Speaking of him, he just looked angry as usual while having his hands behind his head while Isuku sat their looking down and muttering while Present Mic yammered on which I tried to drown out. I tuned back in when a blue haired boy yelled at Izuku for muttering and Izuku just blushed and apologized. Present Mic told everyone to look at their entry cards to see what arena they got.

'City A' same as Izuku, this'll be fun won't it. Next thing I know, we're all lined up while Present Mic yelled about other stuff like what exactlys gonna happen and stuff the author can't remember. Oops I broke the 4th wall...