Chapter 1: YOU HAVE WHAT?!

So, I should probably make this clear but Tatsuki acts like Katsuki around his brother because Katsuki will get on Tatsukis ass so he has to be mean but will end up finding the person and apologizing. B U T if he's not with Katsuki he will be his regular happy self. Sorry if this is a bit confusing ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatsuki P.O.V

After I delivered the soda to evil pineapple, I went back to my bed and was about to sit down but stopped when I took a glance at my bed and cringed when I saw that it was drowned with sweat. I groaned angrily and grabbed the sheets and balled them up, much to my disgust they made a rather audible squish, and took them to the washroom. Of course I had to go through the living room in order to get there. I passed by the couch but stopped and took a few steps back then glanced over at the couch then smiled but quickly frowned. It was our mom. Of course she looked angry, she always does but she looked even more angry than normal. It was actually kinda scary, I've only seen her look like that once and shit did not go well at all. This is a look that would put katsukis most evil glare to shame. Her red eyes shone a color of red that could rival hell itself, and radiated anger hotter than Endeavor's flames. I just shifted uncomfortably in place and decided to just tippy toe the hell away but in the name of Horikoshi Kohei I made too much noise and mom looked over at me.

"Oh hello Tatsuki dear."

I flinched and looked over, her face had become one of happiness which confused me since she had a look of fury on her face not even 10 seconds ago. Plus I was a bit confused as to how she knew it was me since she always confused Katsuki and me. But that was quickly cleared up once we had a conversation for obvious reasons. I then grinned.

"Oh hey mom, you're uh.. you're up early."

"Yes dear, I know. But it's slightly cooler in here than in my room. plus I heard you and little shit talking earlier so I figured one of you would end up coming through here."

"Yeah I shoulda figured, you heard. Katsuki is loud even when he's half asleep. But anyways, I need to go put my sheets in the wash.. they were drenched in sweat."

"Eww.. well hurry up! I don't want your nasty body water all over my floor!"

"Okay okay jesus."

I quickly made my way to the washer and shoved my sheets into it then poured some detergent and turned it on. I sighed and walked back to the couch. I smiled at a though in my head. I was gonna go and visit Izuku for a bit.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna go out for a bit."

"Oh alright, be careful. I don't wanna be left with him forever."

I chuckled at her remark

"Yeah yeah, I'll see you later."

I went back to my room and changed into a different outfit, consisting of brown steel toe boots, blue jeans, an orange belt, a white shirt with a black skull since white reflects light I figured it would make me less hot than a black shirt. I brushed myself of any dust. I then checked my hair to make sure it was still spiky and sharp. Just incase I need to headbutt anyone. After making sure I was dressed up I walked to the front door, waved mom goodbye again and closed the door. Holy fuck it was hotter outside than it was inside, I shouldn't have worn jeans, Jesus fucking christ. I groaned and continued off towards Izuku's house. Poor zuku, he didn't deserve the way he was treated by Katsuki and me sometimes, of course I don't enjoy bullying him. But Katsuki on the other hand, loves it. Yeah Izuku may be quirkless but that isn't his fault. I sighed once more and looked up. I hadn't even realized I arrived at his house. I then smiled and knocked on the door.

"Coming!"

I heard someone inside yell before rapid footsteps. I decided to be an ass. I put on a angry expression. And now I looked even more like Kat then I did before. But then the door opened and there stood Izuku in his all might pajama's. I had to summon a higher power to not bust out laughing at the sight before me. Of course my Katsuki glare softened the more I looked so I turned my head in order to not give myself away.

"Oh h-hey Kacchan. W-what are y-you doing here?"

I smirked and looked at him, this time not about to die from laughter. I glared at him and he looked really nervous.

"Let me in Deku."

"O-oh? B-but you n-never come over! N-not since we w-were k-kids."

"Don't make me ask twice dumbass.."

Izuku just timidly moved out of the way as I walked in and sat on the couch and started to laugh a bit. Izuku shut the door and looked at me curiously.

"Izuku you dummy, it's me. Tatsuki. I'm pretty sure Katsuki wouldn't ask to come inside, let alone want to here in general."

Izuku looked at me in shock before literally tackling me in a hug sending us both onto the couch. Izuku was clasping onto my chest like a lost child who found their parent. It was kinda sweet actually. I just pat his head gently.

"Oh my goodness Tachan! You almost scared me so bad!"

"Hehe I know, that's why I did it. You're so gullible sometimes but that's why we're friends. But I didn't come here to tease you, well not fully. I came here because I wanted to hang out. Plus your house is so much cooler than mine. I mean that temperature not look wise."

Izuku let out a rather cute giggle that I couldn't help but smile at and then flashed me a smile brighter than the sun itself. I swear my heart melted at this boys adorableness.

Izuku got up and took my hand and led me upstairs to his room which was covered floor to ceiling with Posters, toys and other things of all might

Izuku got up and took my hand and led me upstairs to his room which was covered floor to ceiling with Posters, toys and other things of all might. I chuckled as I sat down on the bed and started just looked around.. that's when Izuku sat next to me and looked nervously.

"Hey Tachan, I need to tell you something."

"What is it izuku?"

"I uh... I got my quirk."

I choked on my own saliva as I heard what he said.

"YOU GOT WHAT?!"

Wow, 1131 words. I say that's a win in my book. But anyways. Here's a new chapter for all those who waited. I hope it's to your liking! :3 this is your favorite phantom heading into the horizon. Bye bye~
-PhantomHorizon