Prologue

Hey there, before we begin I just want to clarify that I have NOT watched any of My Hero Academia. The only knowledge I have about it is from fan-fiction so if I get something wrong then please let me know in the comments. Without further ado, let's go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one P.O.V
It was early in the morning in the Bakugo household. Inside of this house was a boy, well two boys. Both sharing the same features and quirk. These two boys were Katsuki and Tatsuki Bakugo. But Katsuki is not of importance.. well not as of this moment. Our main focus was on his twin. Tatsuki was in his bed in nothing but boxers with the covers thrown off his body as it was almost 90 degrees in his house. Of course it was the middle of summer so it would make sense.

"Oh my fucking god... It feels like hell.."

The sweaty boy groaned while in bed, his arm draped over his eyes. He groaned once more and sat up, but his skin stuck to the bed from all of the sweat that accumulated from him, Tatsuki stretched which caused the sweat to trickle down his toned body and walked over to a mini fridge that was in his room and pulled out a Poopsi™. He cracked it open with a semi-loud fizz and took a long sip. He wiped his mouth afterwards and set it on a nearby table. Tatsuki walked over to his window and turned the AC on high and sighed happily as the cold air attacked his overheated body.

"Oh fuck yeah.."

After a few minutes of heaven in front of the AC he walked over to his door and creaked it open, he did this just incase his mom or brother were still asleep. You never wanted to wake them up prematurely unless there is an emergency. Of course he didn't care about this so he waltzed his way over to Katsukis' room and creaked it open to see him in the same sweaty sleeping position that Tatsuki was in earlier, arm draped over his eyes and blanket thrown into the floor. He felt a little bad since his brother was suffering just as bad as he was, and since it was hot and stuffy Katsuki would be even angrier than he was normally as that made his twin sweat-drop at the thought. After shaking his head, flinging sweat everywhere, he walked over to the table by Katsuki's bed and set down a Poopsi™ . Letting out a sigh and turning around to leave, but after getting halfway to the door he stepped on a squeaky toy.

'Why the fuck is this even in here? We don't have a dog?'

His thoughts were cut short after a rather angry remark came from behind him.

"Hey shithead, what the fuck are you doing in my room?"

Katsukis tired and angry voice came from behind him, Tatsuki just sighed and turned around to look at him and crossed his arms

"Well, fuckstick. I came in here to be nice and give you a drink to cool you down a bit since mom and I know how you get when it's hot as fuck."

Katsuki just crossed his arms and glared at the twin angrily before uncrossing his arms and softening the glare a bit but still looked angry. Katsuki sighed and looked away.

"Well.... thanks I guess...dumbass."

Tatsuki smiled gently and nodded, before turning around.

"Yeah yeah, don't mention it."

He said as walked back off to his room to continue suffering.

Wow, 600 words. Probably not the most impressive amount of words but it's a starts. Anyways I'll see you lovely readers later. This is your phantom, sailing off into the horizon
-PhantomHorizon