P3-Please be okay.

3rd persons POV
———————————
Y/n was woken up by Tsu. "Good morning Y/n." Groaning, Y/n slowly got up. "Morning Tsu.." Y/n yawned. "What time is it?" Y/n ran her hands through her hair noticing it's tangled.
(If you don't have hair or wear a hijab, I'm sorry!!)
"It's 4:45AM." Tsu replied. "Mr. Aizawa is pushing us to train very early today, kero." Tsu complained. "Ah.. I see." Y/n said. She got to her feet and went with the girls to get ready for training. Everyone was in their training outfits and heading outside to where their teacher was waiting for them. Y/n looked around at her classmates. Most of them were yawning and stretching. Some looked like they were about to fall asleep. 'Yeah.. I'm not a morning person either.' Y/n thought. Mr. Aizawa assigned them to their areas of training and made them get to it. Y/n was fairly close to Bakugos assigned area. She ignored him and just focused on her training. Throughout the whole day, there was no yelling, explosions, or arguments. A few of their classmates were a bit concerned wondering if something had happened to them. They decided to leave them alone. When it came to night time, they all were getting ready to do the Test of courage the Pro's had organized for them.

Most of the class had already went in to the forest including you

.
.
.
.
.
Y/n had gotten separated from her partner and now had to face a nomu by herself.

————————
Y/N'S POV
————————
I was running for my life. Turning around every 10 seconds, I made ice to slow down the Nomu. I was panting and out of breath, but I kept going. I turned my head around while running to see the Nomu still chasing me. 'Damnit!' I thought. I had frost all over my body at this point. 'I'm not dying to this..' I thought to myself still pushing to exceed my limits. I kept running and running. I repeated the process of sending ice to the Nomu every 10 seconds. I was feeling desperate. I realized I can't do this for much longer. Running faster than the Nomu, I stopped and turned around. I waited for the Nomu to get up close so I can send huge amounts of ice towards it. He was getting close so I thought it was time to carry out my plan. I managed to trap it in the ice. Feeling relieved I turned around to try and find the Pro heroes. But before I could, I fell down on my knees. "Y/N!" I heard someone yell before passing out.

—————————
Bakugo's POV
—————————
Todoroki and I were running trying to flee the area. We managed to escape that villain. I could've sworn I heard huge footsteps running. "What was that?" Todoroki said cautiously. "Not sure. Let's find out." I replied sprinting to where I heard the huge footsteps. "BAKUGO DON'T GO RUNNING OFF!" I heard Todoroki say behind me. "YEAH YEAH JUST FOLLOW ME THEN!" I yelled. I managed to find where the footsteps were coming from. I hid behind a tree and saw a Nomu and what looks to be.. Y/N?! I saw her turn around and stand there waiting for the Nomu. Todoroki came up behind me panting. I was about to step in and take the Nomu down when I saw a huge ice block trap the Nomu. I gotta admit I was pretty proud. I started running towards Y/N. She looked a bit .. weird. She then passed out. "Y/N!" I yelled out to her. I ran to her. I kneeled down and rolled her to her back against the floor. She looked so cold and pale. "TODOROKI!" I shouted. Todoroki came running up behind me. "Put that guy down and carry her instead." Todoroki hesitated in putting the guy down. He picked her up and threw her on his shoulders. "Heat her up with that fire quirk of yours and make yourself useful. I'll carry the other guy." I ordered. Thankfully, everyone managed to come back safely. A few were severely injured. A bunch of ambulances came by. They loaded Y/n along with a few others into the ambulances. I felt a pained feeling in my chest. I gripped my shirt tightly with my right hand. "They will take care of them." Mr. Aizawa reassured from behind me. 'Yeah.. I sure hope so.' I thought to myself.