P8- Mall hangout

"So yesterday was intense.." Mina said, especially looking at Y/n.

"Shut up." Y/n whispered, keeping her voice low. "It wasn't even a big deal anyways."

Mina raised her eyebrows. "You sure about that? That was a long kiss."

"SHUT UP PINKY!!" Bakugo was heard from in front of them, explosions lighting up.

✧ ✦
Context: The Bakusquad is going to the mall to hang out.
✧ ✦

Kaminari kept trying to make Bakugo admit he liked it, but Bakugo threatened to blow him up.

Once they arrived, they asked each other what they all needed.

"I just need a few shirts." Bakugo said.

"Same here." Y/n said.

"I just need bug spray and some sandals." Mina said, wrapping an arm around seros neck. "Hey didn't you say you needed bug spray too?" She gave him the look.

Sero caught on.

"Yeahh. Kirishima, Kaminari, you two needed new hair gels right?" Sero said turning around to look at them. He gave him the look as well.

"Why don't you two go that way, and me and Sero will go this way." Mina said.

Kirishima and Kaminari agreed and the two pairs rushed off quickly, leaving Bakugo and Y/n alone together.

"Well alright then.. I guess that just leaves us." Y/n said, fidgeting with her hands.

Bakugo avoided contact, "Whatever let's just go and get what we need." He said, walking off.

Y/n stood there confused.

Bakugo looked back. "You coming or not?"

Blush tinted her cheeks. It was a bit surprising to see Bakugo being okay with shopping alone with her.

She walked up and they ended up going into Hot Topic.

Y/n picked out a few outfits of her own, her arms full. Bakugo, only carrying a few items, walked over and picked up some of her clothes.

"Jeez. If you can't even hold this much clothes then don't even buy this much."

"I couldn't resist. They're so cute." Y/n smiled at him.

Bakugo huffed. Y/n's eyes traveled over to a special plush toy. It was a Levi Ackerman.

She ran over like a little kid and hugged the plush.

"I SOO have to get this!" She checked the price tag and frowned, putting it back on the shelf.

"Not buying it?"

"Nope. I've already wasted most of my money." She walked over to the cash register to pay for her clothes.

Bakugo put her clothes down and said, "I'll meet you outside, I'm getting something else."

She nodded and walked outside the store, sitting on a bench.

Bakugo soon came out of the store, holding a Levi plush in his hand.

Y/n's eyes sparkled with excitement. "No way! For me? Really?!"

Bakugos cheeks were a pink tinted color.

"Yeah yeah. Just take the damn plush before I go back and return it."

Y/n grabbed the plush adoring it. She hugged Bakugo and gave him a small peck on the cheek as a thank you.

"Let's meet back up with the others." She said, not making eye contact. It took a lot of courage for her not to scream out in happiness.

They then met back up with the others and walked back home.