P5- Nightime texts 😴

I lay in my bed engulfed in the darkness. The light coming from the moon poured into my room. I turned over to face my wall. I can't sleep. Suddenly I remembered my conversation with Bakugo earlier that day.

"Look. All I'm saying is that you can always talk to someone... or even me."

I hesitated grabbing my phone. I went to my messages and clicked on Kirishima's contact.

Sharky boy🦈

|Kirishima?

Yes?|

|Do you by any chance have Bakugo's #?

Yeah I do|
Tho I find it a little weird ur asking for BAKUGOS number 🧐|

yeah it sounds a bit odd|
But I need his number bc I forgot to give him something earlier😅|

Oh okk|
Well here it is|
——————|

Thank you Kirishima!!! |
Have a good night :D|

Np|
Good night :)|

Now that I have Bakugo's number, I can text him.
I'm a bit nervous.. whatever I'm sure he's awake.

Angry B💥

|Oi Bakugo

What do you want|
And who even is this|

|Doesn't matter
|Anyways ya think u can help me sleep😃

No.|
Piss off|

|why not
|I can't sleep

That's not my problem|

|omg just tell me some tips🙄

READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING |

|okay thank u Bakugo :D

He didn't respond after. Oh well. Let's see if I have a book lying around. I turned off my phone and went to my shelf above my desk. Well I have 'Bridge to Terabithia'. I heard it was good. I climbed into my bed and got comfortable and started reading. 30 minutes I was still reading. I looked at my clock and saw it was 12:43AM. I have to wake up early for school tomorrow, but I wanna finish this book. I decided to read a couple more chapters before going to bed. I ended up finishing the book. I looked at my clock and saw it was 1:29. Oh god now it's really late. I have to wake up at 6:00 tomorrow. I put the book down and went to sleep.

Mr. Aizawa's class—

I walked into class and sat down at my desk. Since I haven't been getting much sleep lately I put my head down to rest. Mr. Aizawa arrives 10 minutes late to class so I can rest for a bit. I hear my classmates talk. Bakugo sits in front of me. I feel myself detaching from this world.

Bakugo's POV
—————————
I sit in my seat and turn around and rest my hands on the top of my chair. I look at Y/n. I study her features while she sleeps. Her hair looks so soft it makes me wanna touch it. I end up putting my hand out and grabbed a strand of her hair. She doesn't seem to notice since she's asleep so I play with her hair for a bit. "Ooooo Bakugo what are you doing~" Dunce face says from his desk. I pull my hand away quickly. "SHUT UP DUNCE FACE". I feel my face get hot and I turn to face the front to wait till Mr. Aizawa arrives. Soon after Mr. Aizawa arrives and tells me to wake up Y/N. I let out a growl and turn around. I grab the lock of hair I was holding earlier and pull it softly. She shifts a bit but then stops. I pull again and she looks up and rubs her eyes. "mm.. Bakugo what're you doing?" She asks drowsily. I stay silent and turn to face forward. How can someone have bed hair and still look kinda cute? Wait what am I thinking.. "Sleeping isn't allowed in my class L/n." Mr. Aizawa says. "Get some sleep in your own time." "Yes sir." Y/N says. Everyone snickers. Realization hits me. It was her who messaged me last night. No wonder she's so tired. But didn't I tell her to read a book?

Y/N's POV
———————
I look out my window for most of Aizawa's class. I observed a squirrel climbing up a tree. I kept watching its movements until the end of class. I yawned as I watched everyone pack up for lunch. Mina and Sero come up to me and asks if I wanna join them for lunch. They probably think I'm apart of the Bakusquad now. That makes me a bit happy. Although I would love to join them, I have homework to catch up on that's due next period. I decline their offer and stay in the classroom. I look over at Mr. Aizawa to see he's already in his sleeping bag in a corner of the room. I pull out Present Mic's homework and get to it. I pull out my headphones and play Howls Moving Castle. I find it rather soothing to listen to when finishing up homework. It gives me a nice vibe. I finish answering the last question to my English homework and put it to the side. I stretch my arms and decide to try and catch up on the sleep I missed. I pick another song. I rest my hands under my head and rest.

Bakugo's POV
———————————
Bakugo comes into the classroom only to find Y/N sleeping, once again at her desk. I only came here because I forgot my homework, I didn't expect to find this dumbass sleeping again. My desk is right in front of hers so I grab what I need. I turn my head to look at her. Jeez this idiot needs to take some melatonin at night or something. I sit down at my desk and turn to face her.

 I sit down at my desk and turn to face her

| I tried my best drawing this. I forgot to draw Y/N's headphones, and her collar for her shirt, and her arm. My bad. | - Owner 1