3. Vixen

Hunter POV

It's been 24 hours since we found Fallon and she hasn't woken up yet, we have all been taking turns watching over her in case anything happens. Right now I'm in my office looking over the books for the restaurant and bars I own to see if we are taking enough money in because if not I need to either make people redundant or hire more people if we are busy.

I hear a massive bang and screaming and I grab my gun and take off running which leads me to Fallon's guest room, seems the angel is awake, I walk in and see her throwing stuff at my brother and he is dodging it and I just smirk.

Harley – Don't just smirks help me!

She turns and sees me and starts throwing stuff towards me now I go over and quickly grab her wrists before she throws something else and I put her arms behind her back and she starts screaming even more and kicking while I'm holding her arms and waist, she does one good kick and she hits my brother in his nose.

Harley – Fück!

I can't help but laugh and let my guard down and it happens so quickly, she grabs my arm and flings me over her shoulder and I hit the floor and she puts her foot on my neck. So it answer my question I was wondering, definitely like her family but if anything better she is definitely a little vixen. I look up at her and she brings her fist back and goes to punch me when I hear her dad shout.

Ace – FALLON ENOUGH!

She drops her fist and looks up and the realisation hits her and she takes her foot off my neck and just stands there in shock.

Fallon – Daddy?

Ace - That's right pumpkin, your safe now!

He starts taking a step forward and she steps back.

Hunter – Ace I wouldn't she is scared.

Ace - I'm her father, she isn't scared.

He starts moving forward and she screams.

Fallon – NO DON'T COME ANY CLOSER DON'T TOUCH ME! Your not real it's all in my head! Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Catherine – Sweetheart it's okay it's just your dad.

She looks at her mum and then around the room and starts shaking her head.

Fallon – No no no! NO! Your not real!

She starts panicking and pulling at her hair and it breaks my heart seeing her like this and I have no idea why it hurts so much, she goes from this strong vixen to a terrified puppy, I step forward to try and comfort her but as soon as I get close enough she stops and looks at me dead in the eyes and for the first time in my life I feel like the earth is spinning that's until I feel her right hook and I land on my arse.

I look up and she takes off running, she pushes past everyone, I jump up and we all run after her and she makes it outside the house and down the steps but trips on the last one and falls, I see my guards rush out of there posts and point guns at her and it pisses me off.

Hunter – LOWER YOUR WEAPONS NOW!

They all do and I watch as her sister and baby brother try to talk to her and I turn to my mum.

Hunter – Thought you said she has sprained wrists and ankles?

Zoey – She does.

Hunter – Tell that to my fücking face! Man she has a mean right hook!