12. Payback

Authors Note

This chapter contains violent details, read at your own discretion.

//

Fallon POV

We were all in the kitchen eating breakfast when we heard gunfire, all the men jumped up and ran outside, I ran out with them holding my throwing knives at the ready, I see movement in the bushes so I throw one and I hear someone scream and then a masked man falls out of the bushes, I feel a sharp pain hit my arm, I look and see a bullet has scratched my bicep but I don't have time to be angry because I hear Noah scream.

Noah - She's been hit!

I turn and see Noah holding Raven head with tears in his eyes, I run over to them and sink to the floor, the gunfire stops and I don't even think or even care who is around I rip open Raven top and see she has a bullet wound on the upper part of her stomach, I can't see an exit hole so it means the bullet is still inside her. I know Hunter will be pissed off but I don't care, I pull my top off and put it over the wound and apply pressure.

I hear everyone running and then I see out the corner of my eye Hunter bending down.

Hunter – Fück! It's my fault I had a feeling someone was watching me out here, I should of looked instead of trusting my men!

I keep applying pressure and turn to him.

Fallon – Now is not the time for a pitty party! Get the hospital room ready!

Hunter – But mum is out doing an emergency surgery.

Fallon – I KNOW HAWK! GET THE ROOM READY NOW!

He look at me in shock and then jumps up and runs off, I hear swearing behind me and I turn and see Kylo and Joe are holding the guy I threw my knife at, they look at me instead of Salvatore or my dad.

Kylo – Where do you want him vixen?

Fallon – Basement, keep him alive but give him the welcome treatment!

My brother smirks at me and walks off with the guy, I look at Noah.

Fallon – On three I need you and Skylar to lift her and take her to the hospital room.

They nod there heads.

Fallon – Three!

They were shocked I didn't count up but they quickly picked her up and we all went through the house to the hospital room, Hunter is in there getting everything ready and he looks at me.

Hunter – What are we going to do?!

Fallon – What you and everyone else are going to do apart from Skylar and my dad is leave the room!

Hunter – But...

Fallon - LEAVE NOW!

He looks a bit taken back and I know I've crossed a line talking to him like that in front of all his team but everyone else but Skylar and my dad are to emotional and I need calmness and quiet around me, I will apologise later and take my punishment. He walks out with everyone else and I grab everything I need.

I know I'm no doctor but I am a qualified nurse and I saw doctors and surgeons do this all the time so hopefully I can save her.