23. Learning To Trust

Hunter POV

It's been 3 days since Fallon left our room and because of my stupid man pride I still haven't spoken to her or anyone for that matter, I've left Kylo in charge as he is my right hand and I've stayed in my room the whole time, my mum has brought me food but I've hardly eaten. All of this because I'm to proud to admit I'm scared, to proud to admit I'm insecure and to proud to admit I've fücked up.

Normally when I felt low I would talk to my twin Bray but since she has been back it's like our twin connection isn't as strong as it used to be but I think it's because I thought she was dead and everything she has been through she is trying to find herself again. My alarm goes off and I turn it off, I don't know why I bothered setting it considering I haven't slept in 3 days.

I turn over and check my phone to see if I have any messages but partly hoping Fallon has reached out but why would she, I have messed up, I've made her feel like I can't trust her, I've made her feel probably useless which is far from it. There are no messages but my bedroom door bursts open.

Brayleigh – Wake up dick head!

Hunter – I am awake! I haven't slept for 3 fücking days!

Brayleigh – And who's fault is that?!

Hunter – I know! There's no need to rub it in.

Brayleigh – You are going to get up, have a shower you stink, get changed and then we are going out, me, you and Antonio. Got it?!

Hunter – I'm not going out!

Brayleigh – Yes you bloody well are! That's an order!

She pulls the curtains open and then walks out the room slamming the door.

Hunter – Great! Just great! Now I'm getting ordered around by my twin sister.

I get up and take a shower and the whole time I'm thinking why the hell am I even listening to her but then I remember the last time I didn't listen to her which resulted in her breaking my wrist when we were teens. I get out and change into black ripped jeans and a grey jumper and head downstairs.

 I get out and change into black ripped jeans and a grey jumper and head downstairs

I walk into the kitchen and there is only Cherry and Brayleigh.

Hunter – Where is everyone?

Brayleigh – Mum and Catherine are at work, dad and Ace have gone out golfing again I don't see the appeal, Raven is back at work, Ariel is babysitting, Kylo is in your office and the others are training.

Hunter - Where's Fallon?

Brayleigh – Her and Skylar went out shopping, they took Nova as well