5. Finding Herself

Fallon POV

I wake up in the same guest room and for once I feel normal ish, I'm not shaking and I'm not feeling sick but I don't know how long it will last, I do know for sure I'm hunger. I look down my wrists expecting to be cuffed to the bed again but I'm not, am I glad I'm not cuffed? Yes but does it feel weird yes. I've been so used to be chained up that not being chained up feelings weird.

Am I glad they found me yes, am I glad to be home yes but this isn't my home, I don't think I ever will feel safe anywhere again, just the thought of my family touching me scares me to death and makes me want to run away but I need to try and move forward with my life. I'm not this weak little girl, I never have been and won't start being one now.

Do I remember everything from being taken yes, I remember it all, the beating, torturing me with whips, belts, knives and making me hallucinate my family, don't get me started on the sexual abuse and räping but I don't remember much of it because by the time they went to do it I was so drugged up I was in and out of consciousness.

I need to remember I'm still me, I'm still this strong women who fights for what she believes in and doesn't take crap from anyone. Do I feel bad I hit Hunter and broke his brother's nose? No I don't! They shouldn't of restrain me, do I feel bad I threw a knife at my dad? Yes and I need to go and apologise to everyone but first I need a bath or shower, I must look like a walking zombie.

I stand up and look around the room, I look in the draws hoping there is some clothes but there isn't, I hear a knock at the door and in walks a beautiful girl with brown hair holding a bag, I bet she is Hunter's mafia queen.

Skylar – Hi! Your awake, my name is Skylar.

Fallon – Fallon.

Skylar – I know. Sorry to disturb you but I was asked to bring you some fresh clothes. Your family is at work.

I look at and smile.

Fallon – How long have I been out?

She gives me a sympathetic smile.

Skylar – 3 days.

I nod my head.

Skylar – You needed it considering all you have been through. I'm so sorry you went through that all and the miscarriages as well.

I look at her weirdly.

Fallon – What?

Skylar – Crap I thought you knew.

Fallon – Knew what? Please just tell me!

Skylar – I shouldn't tell you, it should be your mum or Zoey.

Fallon – Please I need to know!

She sighs and sits on the bed.

Skylar – Zoey did a full examination of you when you got here, you have sprained wrists and ankles, bruises and cuts and your back is healing from being tortured but she found scaring in your womb from being pregnant and miscarrying, the scar isn't bad but it's noticeable so she reckons you miscarried twice and you also have scaring inside your vagina from being umm...

Fallon – Räped you can say it, I know I was I lived through it. Why didn't they tell me?

Skylar – You have been going through withdrawals and they didn't want to stress you out even more, they've all been worried about you considering you was throwing up blood.