1

"KENTRELL AND ALYSSA SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT JUICE! APPLE IS BETTER SO GET OUT OF MY ROOM" i yell at my siblings who are arguing about which juice is the best. "ORANGE IS BETTER" kentrell yelled. "NO CRANBERRY" alyssa shouted. i sigh putting a pillow over my head. "mya don't go to sleep we got people to kill" kentrell poked me. "y'all can't do it?" i groaned. "we can but i don't wanna leave you here alone" alyssa sat beside me. "fine. i'll be ready in a few" i get up and go to my closet.

i heard shuffling meaning they left to get ready as well. yes i kill people. not a lot just whenever we're told to or we really have to. i get out my black jumpsuit with some black lebrons to stay lowkey. i take my stuff to the bathroom so i can take a nice shower before we leave. i cut on my shower playlist and the first song is 'I Lost A Friend' by FINNEAS. i turn that shit all the way up and scream the lyrics not caring if my siblings were annoyed by it. the song ended but i wasn't done showering yet. can it run that shit back damn. i thought to myself.

  the next song that came on was 'Moral of the Story' by Ashe. i sung that too mhm yup. after another 10 minutes i finally got out the shower and brushed my teeth, changed clothes then it came time to do my hair. "fuck" i groan. "do you want help?" i heard from behind me. i jumped but it was only my sister. "bitch don't do that! what if i was still naked?" i had to catch my breath. "girl-" she was laughing at me. "fuck you..... but yes i need help" i rolled my eyes. "ight sit down" she told me. i sat on my bathroom chair thing and she put my hair in a pretty bun.

  "thank you" i hugged her. "you're welcome now hurry up we gotta go" she walked out. i get my shades then put on a couple rings before meeting them downstairs. kentrell gave me my glock 19 and i put it on my waistline so it was covered by my jacket. "what we takin" i asked them. "range" alyssa told me. we hopped in the range rover and she was driving so i was scared low key. "ok the target is Marshall White. he's a tall white man wit- here look at the picture damn" kentrell laughs making me laugh. i saw a ugly man. "ew get that's hit out my face" i gave him back his phone. he chuckled at my reaction to the gremlin he just showed me.

   "mya you might have to do something to clear the area. it's a group of 4 at the cafe already so once they're gone we can get him" he told me. "who's the group of four?" my brows furrowed. he showed me a picture of billie eilish with her family. "that's billie motha fuckin eilish bro" i almost yelled. "oh yea" he laughed. "how we supposed to clear the cafe when she's famous" i ask him. "i don't know" he shrugged. i groaned and looked out the window until we made it. we got out and sat at the table 2 rows down. "this food look fire as hell wait a minute" alyssa said causing me and kentrell to laugh. i have a ugly laugh so i try to hide it but at this point i don't care.

   "do they have bagels" i love bagels. "yes we do!" a male waiter said out of nowhere. bro everybody sneaking up on me. "can i get a bagel with cream cheese and a iced caramel coffee" i asked politely. "sure cutie" he said. the way i tried not the throw up.
"lemme get a flatbread pizza with a water" kentrell ordered. "and i'll have the same thing she got" alyssa said. "ok your food will be out in a minute" he smiled at us. "y'all he tried to flirt" i gag. "your face when he said it was so funny" she laughed. i felt someone staring at me so i turned my head slightly. it was billie omfg omfg omg. not me fangirling in my head. i turned fully and smiled at her. she smiled back blushing.

  "not you making her blush" kentrell nudged my shoulder. "shut up" i groaned. "let's just eat so we can clear this place and get rid of that bozo" i said. as if on cue the waiter comes back with our food. "thank you" all three of us say at the same time. he nodded and walked back to wherever he was before. "wait this bagel HITTIN" my eye widen. "you and bagels bruh" they laughed at me. i didn't even care because this was fire. once we were done it was time to get shit done.

  "y'all know what to do. meet me in the range once y'all done. i got him" kentrell said. i nodded and 'closed' the restaurant. it wa so my two employees other than the waiter and they were in the gang so they knew to leave. "cassandra can you tell them to leave?" i asked her. "yea gimmie sec" she nodded. i walked over to our table straightening things up because i don't want to be rude, they still have to clean up. "alright guys, i'm sorry but we had to close early due to machine troubles so if you all could leave within the next ten minutes that would be great" i heard her tell them.

she came over to 'tell me the same thing' and i followed after them to make sure they don't get hurt in the process. i pulled out my phone to call alyssa who was on the other side of the building. "lyssa they're leaving. how y'all doing over there?" i ask. "we tryna get him now and make sure it's in a private area." she whispered. "ok be careful" i told her. "i will" she hung up. i sigh and sit in the range so i can wait. i did my part shit i'm chillin.

i heard a knock on the window and got scared. i looked and it turned out to be billie. i rolled down the window so i could talk to her. "hi?" i said. "hey uhm i just thought you were really pretty and wanted to get your number" she said. "you're joking" i chuckled. "nope i'm serious" she giggled nervously. "give me your phone" i said. she gave it to me so i put my number in and make my contact name as 'mya👹'. "why that emoji" she laughed. "i like it" i laughed shrugging. "ok i'll text you later pretty" she smiled. damn that smile. "i'll be waiting" i smiled back. not the corny shit. she left and i soon heard a suppressed bang. it sounded like it could be something falling instead of a gun.

kentrell and alyssa came back to the truck and got in. "we did it" she announced. i started singing the dora song and they just yelled at me. "damn ok" i fake sniffled. "so just fuck dora? all the shit she taught us and y'all throw it away. unbelievable" i scoff. "this bitch-" alyssa laughed. "OH guess what y'all" i smiled. "what" they said. "billie asked for my number" i bounced in my seat. "CAP" kentrell yelled. "damn no faith?" alyssa said. "i mean it could've happened but mya is crazy" he chuckled. "it's true but go off" i rolled my eyes.

we stopped to get some food for later and we went home. i walked up to my room taking a shower and changing into more comfortable clothes. i get under my covers but my phone dinged as soon as my bead hit the pillow and i could've cried. i should've just to be extra. it turned out to be billie that texted me.

   i plug my phone up then took my ass to sleep

   i plug my phone up then took my ass to sleep. i hope we turn into something tho....