5

once we made it to our home, claudia and finneas were obviously surprised by the size of it. "woah" claudia said shocked. "this is all you right here? okayyy! it don't smell like roaches in here or nothing" finneas copied the tiktok audio making us all laugh. "alright so the guest rooms are on the right wing and since y'all are dating i'm sure you want to share a room?" alyssa said. "yeah" the couple said at the same time. "ok we have a second master room i believe. follow me children" she showed them to their new room.

   "mya" billie said getting my attention. "yes baby?" i said as i turned my head back to her. "we need to talk" she whispered looking at her hands. "o-oh ok" i gulped already knowing what she was gonna talk to me about. i lead her up to my room closing the door behind us. "why didn't you tell me you were in a gang? or whatever this is? were you just gonna keep this from me forever or some shit?" she asked obviously irritated and upset. "i was gonna tell you when we got serious i guess. i just didn't want to scare you away... cuz i really like you" i explained whispering the last part.

she sighed sitting down on my bed. "so what are we gonna do? i'm famous meaning people are watching my every move. i- i have an album that's supposed to come out. what am i gonna do?" she put her head in her hands. i quickly made my way over to her comforting her as best as i could. "i'm sorry b" i whispered feeling guilty. "i'm gonna talk to my boss tomorrow about everything and fix this i promise" i said rubbing her back. "what about my parents?!" she cried. "you can still see them" i told her. "really?" she asked. "mhm" i confirmed.

"i'm still scared" she held onto me. "it's alright mama. i'm gonna protect you with everything in me ok?" i said. "ok" she mumbled. "i promise" i said lifting her head up with my finger under her chin. "i trust you" she smiled softly. "good" i smiled back. i didn't realize how close our faces were until she licked hers, her tongue lightly brushing over my lips. "can i kiss you?" she asked. with out giving an answer i leaned in impossibly closer allowing our lips to connect. her lips were as soft as clouds and tasted like aquafor mixed with cherries.

we pulled away breathless staring into each other's eyes. "GUYS WERE PICKING UP THEIR STUFF" kentrell yelled from outside the door breaking the moment. "OKAY" i yelled back. "do you wanna go get your stuff right now too or??" i asked billie. "i just wanna cuddle" she huffed and she flopped back on my bed making me giggle. "whatever you want mama" i said. i laid down on my bed so i was on my back and opened my arms waiting for billie. she crawled into my arms resting her head in the crook of my neck and wrapping her arms around my waist.

  i texted kentrell to see how they were doing moving shit around.

   "so how long have you been in this gang" billie asked out of nowhere

"so how long have you been in this gang" billie asked out of nowhere. "u-uhm since i was 12" i answered truthfully. "12?!" she exclaimed. "mhm" i nodded my head. "it's been a while then" i sighed thinking of when i was first dragged into all of this  gang shit.

  flashback
  "mya you have to. we have no other choice" my brother told me. "i-i don't wanna be in a gang kentrell! i don't wanna kill people! i don't wanna rob stores! i'm just a kid dude!" i yelled at him. "hey hey calm down. you won't have to do any of that. you just have to be in it so you can get the money. me and kentrell will do all the work ok?" alyssa explained. "o-k" i whispered, my voice cracking. "alright let's go" kentrell nudged me. i held both of their hands the entire way to the gang meet.

  end of flashback

"mya! mya you ok?" billie yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "yea i was just thinking" i cleared my throat. "thinkin bout what?" she asked curious. "nothing baby. let's go get your stuff." i quickly changed the subject before standing up to get my keys. "you alright baby?" she asked me softly while running a soothing hand up and down my arm. "yeah i'm alright" i smiled softly down at her. "ok" she sighed as she stood on her tippy toes to give me a kiss. "you're adorable" i giggled.

                                  <~~~~~~>