3

after about 9 minutes of me scrolling through instagram she handed me my bag of food and i left. "here's your col drank" i handed kentrell the sprite.  "and i got you a cookie because i knew you would end up wanting something" i smiled at alyssa. "fuck you... but thank you cuz this cookie hittin" she laughed. we finally made it home and as i'm walking up the stairs with my bag of food bonnie, alyssas dog runs up with me. she has a older brother named clyde and that's kentrell s dog. "here you go" i said in a baby voice as i gave bonnie a couple fries. "them bitches good ain it....... see i knew it" i said as if we were having a conversation. i hopped in my bed and face timed billie.

"hello" she smiled. "hey b whatcha doin" i took a bite of my burger. "nun i just fed shark" she answered. "bonnie just had some fries" i held up the small dog so she could see. "oh my god she's so cute!" billie pouted. i put her down and gave my attention back to billie. she was putting her hair in a ponytail. "cutie" i mumble. she turned her head to the camera with furrowed brows. "you say something?" she asked. "i said you were cute" i said before eating a couple fries. "thank you" she blushed. "you're blushing ah!" i teased. "shut up" she laughed and groaned at the same time.

BILLIE POV

she made me blush? nobody does that. ever. i mean she is really cute and i kinda sorta have a crush on her. but what if she doesn't like me back? but she did call me cute... she could just be complimenting me and not actually caring tho. "billie are you ok?" she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "y-yea why?"fuck i stuttered. "you kinda zoned out when i was talking about jared leto" she chuckled. "JARED LETO" i cackled. "i mean YES. you cannot sit here and tell me that that man doesn't look like jesus" she explained. "sure mya" i giggled.

"damn did you really call me by my first name" she put her hand over her heart. "it is your name tho-" i stated. "no i don't like that you should just call me baby instead" she smirked. hell yea. "sure baby" i corrected. damn that felt good. "thank you. now if you'll excuse me i have to go throw this in the trash" she said. "go ahead loser" i chuckled. she rolled her eyes playfully as she got up and left. i sigh and pick up shark, scratching behind his ears. "i'm baaaack" i heard her shout. "miss me?" she smirked into the camera. a little yes. "no" i shrugged. "damn" she put her hand over her heart dramatically.

"i have a surprise" i smiled. "i don't like surprises" she groaned. "just look damn" i chuckled. she turned to the camera and watched intently as i took the wig off of my head revealing my new blonde hair. "WHAT THE FUCK" she screamed. i laughed at her reaction. "you- you- blonde? what the fuck- wow- ok damn" she stuttered. "do you like it?" i asked nervously. "uhm YES.... i can't believe it" she said. "i'm happy you like it cuz you'll be looking at it for a while" i giggled. "god why cant you just come over already" she huffed.

"i would but i don't know if your siblings would appreciate that" i said. "man... fuck them kids bro. i wanna see you so come here" she whined. i sighed looking at my ceiling, knowing that if i looked at her i would cave in. "look at me baby girl" she whispered. fuck. i looked at the camera to see her smiling softly at me. "come see me" she said. "fine" i huffed as i caved in. "i'll send you my address" she giggled excitedly. i put on shoes and a hoodie over my shirt. i hear my phone ding, notifying she sent the address. "ok i'm on my way" i said as i grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

  "ok mama be safe" she told me. "i will" i smiled at the pet name. i hung up and made my way over to her ready to hug her and what not.

MYA POV

"i'm having a friend over tonight so please don't embarrass me" i pleaded to my two very stubborn siblings. "cool but no promises" kentrell shrugged. "just make sure they don't go to the basement n shit" alyssa warned. "i won't, thanks guys" i ran to the front door when i heard the doorbell ring. "hey" i smiled at the shorter girl. "hi" she whispered nervously. "ooh" i teased poking her now pink cheeks. "i will turn around and leave right now" she threatened. "no you won't" i dragged her inside. "sup" kentrell nodded at billie. "hey girl- DAMN SHE PRETTY" alyssa exclaimed. "oh god" i mutter.

billie thanked her as i took her up to my room. i sighed as i plopped down on my bed. "you gonna lay in my arms or just stand there looking fine as hell?" i opened my arms. she made her way over to be laying down on top of me still blushing. "you gotta stop doing that" she muttered. "what?" i asked. "making me blush." she whined. "that's not happening any time soon. but i am happy you decided to come see me" i squeezed her. "i had no choice" she chuckled. "you were gonna keep nagging about it so i just came here" she said. "mhm sure" i giggled.

  she laid in my arms, both of us sitting in comfortable silence until i broke it. "leh fuck" i whispered. she laughed loudly, me joining in. "this bitch tryna fuck" she said between laughs. "yup" i laughed. once our laughter died down i couldn't help but look into her crystal blue- almost gray eyes. "you're staring" she blushed. "i know" i whispered. she shook her head getting her hair in her face to somewhat cover her blushing. i giggled at her before pulling her close to me.

  "the office?" she suggested in a hopeful tone. "nope" i laughed. "whyyyy" she groaned. "because it's boring" i said. "please" she lifted her head to look me in the eyes. "the puppy dog eyes ain't gon work on me baby" i shook my head. she leaned forward positioning her mouth close to my ear letting out a breathy moan. i bit my lip and picked up the remote. "fine" i huffed handing it to her. "tank you" she said in a funny voice. "i just got seduced" i whispered. "n-no you didn't" she laughed. "whatever" i pulled her back into me.