2

i woke up about a hour later and face timed billie. she finally answered and it looked like she was just sleep. "you woke me up" she said in a sleepy voice. "didnt i tell yo ass you would be sorry" i pointed at the screen. she sighed and rolled her eyes. "dont roll ya eyes at me" i said. "and what are you gonna do about it?" she teased. fuck you till your legs are numb. "i'm not gon say what i was thinking" i chuckled. she hummed and my door swung open. "oh my god kentrell!" i groaned.

   "who you on the phone with" he got next to me. "a friend now go before you embarrass me" i shooed. "i'm not embarrassing if anything alyssa is embarrassing" he said. "i heard my name" alyssa burst through. "can y'all stop having meet n greets in my room jesus christ" i said. "you gon miss when we annoy you-" he said getting up. "-oh and whoever you on the phone with, if they pull some fuck shit lemme know" he said seriously. "damn bro chill" i laughed. they left my room finally and i put my attention back on billie who's face was turning red trying to hold in her laughter.

  "you can laugh" i sigh. she cackled. "it's not THAT funny but the way it all happened so quick" she laughed. "oh my god" i laugh. "anyways what are you gonna do tonight" she asked. "nun... prolly sleep. eat some food then go back to sleep" i answered truthfully. "you don't go out or nothing?" she questioned. "nope" i shook my head. "i look like i go out to places?" i asked. "not really it s just everybody i meet parties n shit" she said. her voice is hot. "thank you" she chuckled. "aw hell no did i say that out loud?" i laughed. "yup" she smiled. "well i said what i said" i shrugged.

"what are you doin tomorrow" i asked. "literally sleeping... fucking up my brothers life then going back to sleep- eating too" she said. "damn" i laughed. "you wanna come over tomorrow? my siblings would annoy the shit out of you but that's how they show they care" i chuckled. "betttt send me the addy and i'll go just lemme know what time" she smiled. "ALYSSA" i yelled. "the fuck you want" she walked in. "can you bring me the pizza" i pout. "no." she slammed my door. "it be ya own blood" billie whispered. "SHUT THE FUCK UPP" i laughed, her joining in. i walked downstairs and to the kitchen.

"this shit is hittin" i took a bite of the room temperature pizza. "ima hit you if you eat it all" kentrell said out of no where. can i get any privacy in this house damn. "here bro. i'm not even hungry anymore" i gave him the box. we laughed and i went back to my room. "finneas please leave." she looked away from the camera. "i know finneas" i smiled. "HI STRANGER" he yelled making me laugh. "god, siblings are so annoying" she said. "tell me about it" i went in my bathroom to get ready. "bitch why are you getting ready? it's 6 pm" she laughed. "i wanna take instagram pictures for fucks sake" i giggled. i took off my hoodie leaving me in a crop top and biker shorts. "how many tattoos do you have?" she asked.

"uhmmm i think 20 or sum" i shrug. "i have ONE" she held up one finger. "it's the gesture for me" i chuckled. "it's the getting ready at 6pm to take instagram pictures for me" she fired back. "damn" i put my hand over my chest fake offended. me and billie talked about random shit as i found an outfit. "yea tyler the creator is fire who doesn't like him-" i started but my door swung open. "m we gotta go do sum real quick. it'll take probably an hour" alyssa stood there. "but i was about to take insta pics" i groaned. "i don't care now hurry" she left. i sighed before looking at my phone. "i guess i'll call you later or if not i'll see you tomorrow" i said to billie. "ok that's fine" she smiled softly. "bye whore" i giggled. "HEY IM NOT THE WHOR-" i hung up so she couldn't finish.

i put on black clothes then headed outside. "what do we have to do now" i got in the back seat of the range. "boss wants us to get these potential threats" kentrell said. i'm sad now. i wanted to stay on the phone with billie not kill people. "you ok?" they both asked me. "yup" i popped the 'p'. i took my gun from them as we made our way to the destination. it looked like an abandoned house. "ight it's only 3 people so one for each of us" alyssa said. me and kentrell nodded before getting out the car. i put my hood up just in case.

  i saw a man leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. he looked at me before walking towards me with a smug look on his face. "who are you and why are you on this property" his voice deep. i pulled out my gun and immediately shot him in the chest. i stood over him and watched as he died slowly. just for shits and giggles i shot him in his dick because... why the fuck not. i walked around the building making sure kentrell and alyssa were ok. "let's go!" alyssa yelled to us. i ran over to the truck hopping in and right after we pulled off.

"can we go to mcdonald's?" i asked. "we have pizza at home" they said at the same time. "so" i shrugged. "i got mcdonald's money" i mumbled. i pull out my phone to text billie.

   "y'all want anything?" i ask my bitch ass siblings before i get out

   "y'all want anything?" i ask my bitch ass siblings before i get out. "get me a cold drank" kentrell said in a southern accent. "ion want nun sis go ahead" alyssa smiled. my sister has a pretty smile frl. i nod making my way inside. "hi what can i get for ya" the worker smiled at me. "hi! can i get a (LEMME GET A NUMBA 2 WIT SOME MAC SAUSE ON THE RUN TOUR WIT MY MASK OFF) number 9 with a sprite. can i also get a extra sprite for my brother and 3 cookies" i ordered. "of course! that's gonna be $15.98" she said. i gave her a 20 dollar bill and sat down to wait for my stuff.